• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lynx Adverts on the scene

Are those actually the first actual ads to show in the UK? Bizarre... I think we are still learning how Massive handle the whole "regional" thing.

I've got 716hours clocked up on KF and that's actually the first non TW ad to come on.

It's a learning process and i'm glad to see that you are comming up with new developments in KF. Hell if I made my own game I'd ask you about how to integrate this system into to :D

Upvote 0
Only speculation but maybe there's a possibility ads are effected based on regional release dates. Perhaps film previews don't start showing until it's close to being released in a particular area. Or maybe they're (previews) just not shown in different regions for licensing issues.

Perhaps, I for one have only seen the Lynx, KF clothes, RO and Nightfall ads.

Upvote 0
Yarrr. I've seen the RO advert so much I cant face the RO game anymore!!!!

Caused me to buy it the other day actually.... mind you if anyone else gets the impression that "I can shoot things in Killing Floor, so I must be a dab mand shooting things in RO..." Your in for a missive wake up call :p

RO - Hard as 2 tonnes of concrete, but just 1 600 yard pop with the Kar98k bolt action rifle makes it all worthwhile ;)

Upvote 0