• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where in the world? Guessing the maps!

How are they "normal" map makers?

i make alot of maps ;-)

kf-facility
kf-grevona
kf-oviamoire
kf-marylux
kf-methlab
kf-wretched
kf-wickedcity
kf-rainwater
kf-stagnant
kf-candlesmoke
kf-aventine
kf-smellycave
kf-cassis
kf-northsuite

and i port alot of maps:

kf-2005offices
kf-2005westlondon
kf-2005bioticslab
kf-2005manor
kf-2005sewers
kf-graveheart
kf-2005swamp
kf-grudge
kf-wasteyard

so yeh, id say im a normal KF mapper.

Upvote 0
i make alot of maps ;-)

so yeh, id say im a normal KF mapper.

Eh, Id say you are "active" mapper or "regular" mapper.

Being "normal" got nothing to do with it lol. For example, I just started doing some mapping like a month ago but havent released any actual maps of my own apart from a few remakes, does that make me paranormal mapper then xD?

Altho, I did a ****load of maps on Q3, but often ended up in problems with coding objectives for the game lol. Luckilly, KF doesnt require any complex objective coding.

Im currently working on a map of my own now that Ive learned the basics of the editor, but its more of an test of my skills so Im not sure wether I even want to release it once its done.

Upvote 0
i have a guess what map it is, i remember not liking it, it was like a copy paste of west london but at night with tons of rain. im not talking about west london night by ghosty, this one was a original map but very west london looking.

Are you talking about KF - Last Stand? But that didnt have rain :eek:... and wasn't at night lol.

Upvote 0
being a normal mapper for a game means you normally map for the game.

Im gonna stick with the regular/active mapper.

Saying someone "normally maps for the game" just sounds somehow what stupid and misleading.

And I swear theres no such map which starts with the letters B and D lol, just browsed through this random KF-map list and also searched the forums with no results. You sure you didnt make this map yourself and forgot to publish it xD?

Upvote 0
Im gonna stick with the regular/active mapper.

Saying someone "normally maps for the game" just sounds somehow what stupid and misleading.

And I swear theres no such map which starts with the letters B and D lol, just browsed through this random KF-map list and also searched the forums with no results. You sure you didnt make this map yourself and forgot to publish it xD?

regular = normal. thats what i was getting at XD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
-Group 2-
3/3

Shot00110.jpg

Shot00109.jpg

Shot00111.jpg

Shot00114.jpg

Shot00113.jpg

Shot00112.jpg

Shot00115.jpg

Shot00116.jpg

Shot00117.jpg

Shot00118.jpg

Good Luck Hunting, and please remember to keep this thread on topic!

-End of Group 2-

Last edited:
Upvote 0