• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'm tired of this...

Geigeris

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
In Lithuania [LT]
Now when i join game my all perks are lvl 0 and can't select them. Can't even select them in menu because of some "Unknown steam error"
WTF? is problem. Steam is running and i can't access that and perks are 0. I had command - 6, demo - 5, SS - 4 etc. And now it's o. Even steam or game restart don't help. Previously It did but now not. So is the only way how to fix this is to reinstall game? Cuz i don't want to do that. it's so much things to do to get it back to normal. Then I would be very nervous if this f*cked up again.

Last edited:
Ok. nvm, Works now "somehow". Always starts working when i do something. But still this is very anoying when it happens.

This, have to be fixed.

Or just ignore me, i just say what i don't like, that's it.

Now when i join game my all perks are lvl 0 and can't select them. Can't even select them in menu because of some "Unknown steam error"
WTF? is problem. Steam is running and i can't access that and perks are 0. I had command - 6, demo - 5, SS - 4 etc. And now it's o. Even steam or game restart don't help. Previously It did but now not. So is the only way how to fix this is to reinstall game? Cuz i don't want to do that. it's so much things to do to get it back to normal. Then I would be very nervous if this f*cked up again.

This happens when your computer loses the connection to the steam servers, usually temporarily. All you have to do is restart the game (sometimes steam) or wait patiently.

Upvote 0