• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MY biggest problem with MW2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, my biggest issue is that the intervention does NOT kill in one shot. More tha n half the time, the intervention just hurts the guy. Its so stupid. Call of Duty 4 had the best sniper rifles out of the series. The M40AE and R700 were simply great sniper rifles that killed in one shot almost all of the time. I think that a .408 round would be able to kill someone in one shot. Oh well, i could always play hardcore. \

I own the xbox and ps3 versions, heard that the PC version was useless for multiplayer, so I didnt even bother. PLaese tell me what your biggest problem with mw2 is. I would enjoy hearing it!

Yeah. The ****ty, over-hyped gameplay, the immature community and Activision's questionable politics are the most glaring issues of the game, I think. The OP's point is just nitpicking in the lines of "the crap on my plate isn't brown enough"... As if the colour of it would be more important than the fact that you got crap for dinner.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.