• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hell Yeah! Finally!?!

Undedd Jester

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
Maybe noone else cares, and quite frankly they have a right not to... but I couldn't keep this to myself. J*, the guy you know and love as the guy who makes stupid pictures in garrys mod, and wont stop raving about the blowtorch for the firebug, has finally joined that elite few who can say they have completed the game in its entirety.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/96252644-4.jpghttp://screenshot.xfire.com/s/96252644-4.jpg

All Achievements, Level 6 perks across the board (and full barred on medic and firebug, the ones poeple seem to have most issue with :D) all done legit... its... satisfying. :)

Side Note: It took 431 hours but I've finally got it done. Why is this such a big deal you ask? Well I've completed alot of the suicidal levels on my suicidal official maps server before (Check the sig and pop by sometime :)), but due to a problem with gameservers failing to properly update the server completion achievements weren't unlocking.

It took me 3 months to root out the problem and get my server working, and I just got all 3 of the Back to School maps done in 1 night. Furthermore my server recently got into the top 100 of gameservers as well... so if I'm honest its a good day for the J* ;)

Anyone else part of the Killing Floor SB's? (Sad Bastards) :)

Last edited:
Maybe noone else cares, and quite frankly they have a right not to... but I couldn't keep this to myself. J*, the guy you know and love as the guy who makes stupid pictures in garrys mod, and wont stop raving about the blowtorch for the firebug, has finally joined that elite few who can say they have completed the game in its entirety.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/96252644-4.jpghttp://screenshot.xfire.com/s/96252644-4.jpg

All Achievements, Level 6 perks across the board (and full barred on medic and firebug, the ones poeple seem to have most issue with :D) all done legit... its... satisfying. :)

Side Note: It took 431 hours but I've finally got it done. Why is this such a big deal you ask? Well I've completed alot of the suicidal levels on my suicidal official maps server before (Check the sig and pop by sometime :)), but due to a problem with gameservers failing to properly update the server completion achievements weren't unlocking.

It took me 3 months to root out the problem and get my server working, and I just got all 3 of the Back to School maps done in 1 night. Furthermore my server recently got into the top 100 of gameservers as well... so if I'm honest its a good day for the J* ;)

Anyone else part of the Killing Floor SB's? (Sad Bastards) :)

*Jealous* I just now almost got ever perk i achieved a year ago lol xD! and some achievements! D: 130 hours and 50% done :D.

Upvote 0
I cant join the club lol

iv never actively tried to get the achievements done in any game.
except maybe timesplitters 2's trophy things, iv neglected some perks so they arnt all level 6 yet, 4 level 6's and 3 level 5's

i cannot be arsed to do firebug or field medic.

Field medic goes up naturally if you're a team player, just play suicidal where everyone takes a load of damage. What's your other level 5? (I predict either Zerk or Commando, the two that I haven't leveled up either)

As for myself, I've been having trouble beating Bedlam (usually 3 fp's spawn at once on wave 10 at the worst time and wipe the team). Don't know of any good places to camp except for the hallway left of the starting point and the 2nd floor of the 'outside' courtyard area.

Upvote 0
As for myself, I've been having trouble beating Bedlam (usually 3 fp's spawn at once on wave 10 at the worst time and wipe the team). Don't know of any good places to camp except for the hallway left of the starting point and the 2nd floor of the 'outside' courtyard area.

Lol 3 Fleshies, thats impossible. And the hallway spot is fine. Was easier than any game that i've played on suicidal in fact, which was kind of surprising in fact !

Upvote 0
I had them along time ago...
Shot00073.jpg

and I tried to have fun by leveling up by doing double lvl6 request (because there is no higher lvl)
Shot00072.jpg

Upvote 0
Field medic goes up naturally if you're a team player, just play suicidal where everyone takes a load of damage. What's your other level 5? (I predict either Zerk or Commando, the two that I haven't leveled up either)

Its demolitions actually, i could level that to six in just a few hours maybe, but i dont really feel the urge to play that perk, and i mostly play with just my 1 other mate and he rarely loses health, if he does, then hes probably going to die before i even get to him, so leveling medic is going at a snail's pace.

Im not really into leveling perks anyway, would rather just play the game and let nature take its course lol

Upvote 0
Huuuuuuray for Mr. J!!!!! :)
Missing Mr.Perky and the 10 zeds eating your teammates :(

Perky I've got, but Dignity for the Dead? that one is seriously bugged... I'm still at 0/10, and I KNOW I've killed a few that way before, too.

I'm missing a bunch of the suicidal map achievements, mostly because I almost never play stock maps except when I'm drinking and chilling, in which case I'm not playing suicidal.

Upvote 0