• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A little question to TWI...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the thing though, ppl still play KF 2.5/2.51 What if one day, Alex suddenly wanted to release all of his unreleased work for the mod that he kept saved, but he couldn't due to the fact that TWI will sue him if he does.

it's weird but kfmod has some code from other moders, why twi will sue him??? There's some contents taken from utwiki and mods.
If it's like that, other modders can sue twi... I don't really get why twi will sue Alex about releasing old content.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i keep shaking my head at how stupid this thread is.

ALEX DOESNT WANT TO WORK ON KF MOD! how many times do we need to say this?! THERE IS NO REASON TO WORK ON KF MOD! again, im like pounding it in your guys' head. NO NO NO NO.

PS: i dont know how that pic of the naked clot brings back good memories. it was never released in the first place.

PPS: there isnt any content to release for KF mod. all final content was given to Marco (2.51). but if you guys want to believe that there are mountains of finished unreleased content then go ahead and keep telling yourselves that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To tell you the truth, there is mountains of unreleased content! Just go to Moddb and see all this pics KF 1.0 crap that was never released! Now tell me that theres mountains of unfinished stuff. And all finish stuff was given to Marco? I duntink so! The HiRes bullpup, monsters, ect... The list goes on.

Now that thats over and outta the way, lets end this thread shall we?

Upvote 0
To tell you the truth, there is mountains of unreleased content! Just go to Moddb and see all this pics KF 1.0 crap that was never released! Now tell me that theres mountains of unfinished stuff. And all finish stuff was given to Marco? I duntink so! The HiRes bullpup, monsters, ect... The list goes on.

Now that thats over and outta the way, lets end this thread shall we?

those mountains of unreleased 1.0 crap were lost in a brutal harddrive crash. as for all the hi-res stuff, we've only seen 1 picture of the clot. never in game. really fond memories :S .... as for the bullpup redesign, who knows, maybe we will see it one day.

i dont understand the point of this thread. Alex sold KF to TWI, he can no longer work on KF, and on top of that he doesnt want to work on KF.

PS: the hi-res clot was meant for ppl who donated to KF mod team for their hard work. it was never promised, just a add on bonus to those ppl IF it was finished.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.