• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This game just made me produce feces in my pants.

i miss the days when the whole team would be like, "OMG FLESHPOUND!" and we would all do a focus fire on the FP with whatever weapons we had, hoping to gawd that we would kill him, best feeling ever.

now its like, "fp...." THUMPPPPPPP *fp has been killed by... a arrow wtf?!*

Absolutely True, blowing the fp with the Law!!! hell yeah!!!

Upvote 0
I remember the first time i played a poundamonium server.

I joined not knowing it was a poundamonium server, because i blind joined from my friends list.

I chose zerker, cause why not? Wave one easy levelling.

Then i heard the grunts of 20 Fleshpounders with cheese and almost sheizzened myself. I just went oh****ofcukofckofcukoh****ofkcofkcofkcfk and ran out the door on the left.

BTW this is bioticslab. We survived, and i chose sharpie cos i needed to feel like God. Then later i chose demo cos it's in need of some levelling.

EDIT: Moral of this story, be aware of what kind of server you are joining, and choose your Wave 1 perk accordingly.

EDIT*:
i miss the days when the whole team would be like, "OMG FLESHPOUND!" and we would all do a focus fire on the FP with whatever weapons we had, hoping to gawd that we would kill him, best feeling ever.

now its like, "fp...." THUMPPPPPPP *fp has been killed by... a arrow wtf?!*

I remember several instances of me saying "FP", then 2 secs later saying "nvm", cos of Xbow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I miss the old days when you had at least one guy with a law to take down FPs. :cool:
I miss the old days of stockpiling LAWs for the wave of FPs with the custom wave set my group used (during mod).
It was like-
Wave 12- A million clots
Wave 13-A million FPs
Never finished a game on hard or suicidal. Normal was bad enough.

Upvote 0