• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Submitted Military Stronghold.

BUT, bad news about Mansion, seems like Chris did something rly weird with the lighting so it seems impossible to fix the exploits without ruining the maps atmosphere. I dont know wether he was trying to protect his map by doing this or what, but yeah, the only options we have is either a) release the map dispite the problem with lighting or b) rebuild the lighting by hand.

And to be honest I dont want to do either of these, because ruining the map is not something we want to do obviously and fixing the lights would take looong... buuut MAYBE if I got nothing else to do some day I MIGHT attempt to fix the lights. We'll see.

Unless Mamoo comes up with a solution.

Upvote 0
Do not bother, so I do not think to go all to waste your time over :)

You've already done a lot in setting two maps :)
I was not expecting something as fast :)

If you can do for Deck16 this would be great :)

Thank you very much HateMe and Mamoo spend time on it you're really not oblige but I can only thank you me and all the players of my servers that will be happy to review these cards if it goes well on whitelist :D

For me it's just huge this that you have doing here :D

Thank you again Hateme and Mamoo :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Tonio, I'll get that fixed if it kill me :p btw it might take a little more time than just fixing the map because I need to double check that the mapper is indeed gone and cannot fix the map himself.

Get on Steam neow!

It's all very well saying that while I'm at church practising for the Saint George's day parade on Sunday.

P.S. I'm carrying Saint George's cross! :D

EDIT-I fixed KF-Deck16][ and it has been submitted for approval.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Tonio, I'll get that fixed if it kill me :p btw it might take a little more time than just fixing the map because I need to double check that the mapper is indeed gone and cannot fix the map himself.

I thank you again for helping me to doing re-live all those maps :)

Thank you very much Mamoo :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can anyone run me by a step-by-stpe instruction on how to get these maps to use on solo? And a link to a program to open files, if needed.

OK, when you download the map it will usually be in a compressed format, you need to extract them. I recommend winrar for this, you can just download it by Googling it. Then you need to put all the files into the C/ProgramFiles/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor directory. Usually there will just be a file called something like KF-Map.rom, you need to put this in the maps folder. Sometimes there will be other files, they go into these folders:

.rom: Maps
.ogg: Music
.utx: Textures
.usx: StaticMeshes
.uax: Sounds
.ucl: System
.u: System
.int: System
.ini: System

Upvote 0
OK, when you download the map it will usually be in a compressed format, you need to extract them. I recommend winrar for this, you can just download it by Googling it. Then you need to put all the files into the C/ProgramFiles/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor directory. Usually there will just be a file called something like KF-Map.rom, you need to put this in the maps folder. Sometimes there will be other files, they go into these folders:

.rom: Maps
.ogg: Music
.utx: Textures
.usx: StaticMeshes
.uax: Sounds
.ucl: System
.u: System
.int: System
.ini: System

Thanks. So I download, use winrar, put files into C/ProgramFiles/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor.rom?

Upvote 0