• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad KF Clan organized annihilation recruiting

yoyobatty, i need you to make a dream come true for me, i need you to finish making the 2.0 menu so i can start up KF and see a beautiful hand twitching next to a beautiful 9mm. i am sure that is something we can all agree to?

See, thats something that is possible and reasonable! You know what they say? If a job's worth doing, its worth doing right, not over doing!

Upvote 0
kffuture.jpg

Hahahahaaha :D

Upvote 0
This clearly shows how "active" you've been in playing KF.
If R was really active exploiter, i wonder how you'd call players like Pappe and BiN.

Cheating? Rofl Ra aimbotting? In your wet dreams probably ;)

I dont remember BiN was cheater, but im damn sure Die_Pappe was *** exploiter, weapon stealer whos a friend of Raj (he's the second person whos standing next to Raj in this screenshot)

kf-raj.jpg

Upvote 0
If R was really active exploiter, i wonder how you'd call players like Pappe and BiN.

dude Dex has been in the KF community since the begginning, he knows way more about the mod than any of the Miasma Clan or all of them combined! Pappe and BiN were cheaters, and they do exploit, so stop denying the truth and just accept it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
dude Dex has been in the KF community since the begginning, he knows way more about the mod than any of the Miasma Clan or all of them combined! He was a cheater, and he does exploit, so stop denying the truth and just accept it.

whoa whoa slow down! i have NOT been with the mod since the beginning hahaha, more like since 2007!

Upvote 0

Rajiliv is a cheater. so is Pappe, Whou, Mahloeeh, Poompoom.

No one ever said anything about aimbotting. This clearly shows how active youve been in this discussion.

The community patch isnt for the community, its for MiA because they are afraid of being eaten by Alex's tuff zombie game.

Upvote 0
we have really killed the mod... we have made guys like you cry
because they're not able to use dualies throughout the whole game anymore (unltd ammo).

The max weight is now higher indeed but it's neccessary because you need more weapons and can just run around with dualies only until wave 7 like in 2.5 anymore.

And how is it easier? Winning is really rare, especially with more than 4 players. Can't even compare to Steam KF. You guys must have played sp with easiest difficulty.

And if you don't like our work, you are free to make your voice heard. Not talk bs behind our backs.

Anyway, you 2 whine bit much. Neither of you is/has ever been really active player in KF Mod.

The max weight was fine before you decided to mess around with it and say "Hey, lets increase the weight to like 50 cuz its neccessary" BS, ever heard of the support spec or sergeant perk? Well clearly u never herd of the sergeant perk cuz clearly u never played KF 2.51 Official patch made by Marco and listened.

Its fun when you always die and ger pwned by fleshpounds on the last waves. B4 KF 2.5 on begginner without other players was harder than normal on KF retail with players. Now elite or skilled is easier than begginner on the retail KF.

And Stilkdog and Dex hasn't been an active player on the KF mod???? Are you outta your freaking mind?? They have been playing the mod since it's second or first release!

Now that I got that off my chest, why don't you send a response that doesn't include jumping to conclusions and untrue statements.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
dude Dex has been in the KF community since the begginning, he knows way more about the mod than any of the Miasma Clan or all of them combined! Pappe and BiN were cheaters, and they do exploit, so stop denying the truth and just accept it.

I was talking about him making groundless accusations not how long it has been since he found KF. Dexi does not know us.
guess some people are just too jelous. :D

Why would anyone accept some random accusations.
That pic? Yeah I've probably seen everyone being there once or twice.
It's just a place that lets you shoot better through window.. you can get there with 2 jumps.
Cheating? Haven't seen anyone aimbotting in KF mod. Maybe you mean dualies bug? Never seen anyone not using it in unpatched KF.

Upvote 0
Cheating? Haven't seen anyone aimbotting in KF mod. Maybe you mean dualies bug? Never seen anyone not using it in unpatched KF.

why would someone aimbot in kf mod?! by cheating we mean Raj using:

exploits (getting to places where zombies cant get him)
glitches (dual 9mms, weight glitch, etc)
blocking players
stealing weapons

Upvote 0
guess some people are just too jelous. :D

Why would I be jealous of you?

Why would anyone accept some random accusations.
You mean true accusations.

That pic? Yeah I've probably seen everyone being there once or twice.
It's just a place that lets you shoot better through window

Yeah, it lets you shoot better. Well you might want to rephrase that and I luv how u redirect the exploit blaming to other people, its a very "effective" way to change the subject.

Upvote 0
They got their weapons stolen ;)
End of discuz. Just 2 pathetic kids looking for attention.

keep thinking that, you know im knowledgeable, you know im not some dude who no longer plays the mod. i play it daily, and i dont like what your patch is doing, but whatever, keep thinking im a pathetic kid looking for attention because until you actually make the community patch a COMMUNITY patch then youre nothing to the community. youve had nothing to say to defend anything in the patch, which is really sad because your changes should have REASONS to back it up.

Upvote 0