• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-ManorLightsOut_v1

Maybe Fang will provide us with one later, lol.

I shoulda had this on video a week ago. But... I've been pretty busy lately.

Anyways, here is my provided video. 1080p too. ;)

YouTube - Killing Floor: Manor - Lights Out

Also, HateMe. Remember when we were talking about that hole in the cave near spawn, that you wanted to turn into a spawn-point. Well, just curious as if you got that going for a later version of Manor - Lights Out?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the vid :)

Remember when we were talking about that hole in the cave near spawn, that you wanted to turn into a spawn-point. Well, just curious as if you got that going for a later version of Manor - Lights Out?

Well, I do have it fully working and they do use the hole much more often now. But, I havent released it because I wasnt sure if Im going to add those torches someone suggested. And Ive also been working on other maps so didnt have time for Manor.

Upvote 0
Well, I do have it fully working and they do use the hole much more often now. But, I havent released it because I wasnt sure if Im going to add those torches someone suggested. And Ive also been working on other maps so didnt have time for Manor.

Alright, sweet. Was just checking up on that.

Wasn't it I, that suggested the torches? If not, I at least agree with the idea. :p

Upvote 0
Liked the fact without lights the map felt more real as if it was right out of a movie.

What I didn't like and think you should fix, is the fact outside is pitch black and can't see anything at all maybe a spot like or two would work, and the fire place in the house be brighter some more candles around by the traders and basement of the house some ideas.

Upvote 0
Liked the fact without lights the map felt more real as if it was right out of a movie.

What I didn't like and think you should fix, is the fact outside is pitch black and can't see anything at all maybe a spot like or two would work, and the fire place in the house be brighter some more candles around by the traders and basement of the house some ideas.

EDIT: I released a new version, but note that the version I released ALONG offices was called v3, but the new version is actually a v2 :S

So sorry about the mixxup, I got confused with my own files since I have like 6 to 7 different versions of the map..

Anyway heres the link for the new version, I'll try to get myself a permanent link later: http://www.filefront.com/17278980/kf-manor-lightsout-v2.rar

Last edited:
Upvote 0