• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's a good game novel/comic?

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
I've just finished reading (again.) the Resident Evil novel series, and I found it epic (again.). They're by SD Perry, and I'd suggest them to anyone. The thing that buggers me is that the story really needs to be continued from Code: Veronica but the author just won't bother :(

I've also read the Aliens: Omnibus vol.1 comic. But I'm not gonna continue reading the Aliens comics cause they're pretty damn expensive ._.

If you've read any good game/movie tie-in novel/comic, suggest it here! :D

The Aliens and Aliens vs. Predator novels were excellent. Really, they should have based the AvP movies on them. Whoever decided to set the AvP movies in the present rather than in the Aliens universe should be shot.

Not video game related, but certainly zombie related (and incredibly awesome), are two of the only comic books I have ever felt the need to read: The Walking Dead and High School of the Dead, which are actually being made into TV shows. The Walking Dead TV show is going to be live action, should be on AMC soon.

YouTube - 「

Last edited:
Upvote 0