• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I love this game..

moz-screenshot-1.png
had to put one up......

Oh my.

Upvote 0
I'm actually more concerned about where that poor girls is keeping her internal organs...

Her waist-line can't be real. They must have moved her stomach and upper-intestines into her mammary glands.

The hairs are covering the sides of her body, thats why she looks really skinny. I'm more concerned about her safety while walking in the street at night :(

Upvote 0
The hairs are covering the sides of her body, thats why she looks really skinny. I'm more concerned about her safety while walking in the street at night :(

I AM TOO ;.;

You wonder why so many teenage girls get ... you know, I don't want to say it because it makes me so furious. And all of these male high school teachers, 'sexting' or trying to have sexual relations with their students... you wonder why. Parents should not let their kids even put on clothes like that. I'm not saying dress your kid up like a nun, but for gods sake don't let them leave the house looking like a hooker, thats just begging for some creep *** guy to kidnapp your daughter.

I hate this generation, I hate it more than most things. Probably not going to have kids.

Upvote 0
If I was a dude I would totally want to, you know what her, but I would NEVER date a girl like that. xD Actually, she looks 14. Maybe I am changing my mind as I type this.

Statement, taken as a whole, borders on pedophilia.

I hate this generation, I hate it more than most things. Probably not going to have kids.

It's only because most are acting out on their parents more and more.

l
l
V

Simple solution: hit your kids, but not too often. If they threaten to call Child Services, sneak in while they're sleeping and take their SIM card out of their phone. Next morning they'll suffer because they can't ****ing text their friends. Then tell him/her that you have it, and if they don't listen, you'll smash it to bits. Works really well if they're under 18 because of the whole contract thing and all.

Most people, much less kids, can't live without their cell phone. One of my friends who lives upstairs from me has his life 99% wrapped around his Blackberry.It tells him when to wake up, his class schedule, events, Facebook statuses, stores music, etc. He's a helpless duck without it.

Upvote 0
Statement, taken as a whole, borders on pedophilia.

Oh hush up, it was a total joke. As if I didn't realize how young she was when I first saw the picture, and she is a girl, I in fact do not judge women in that way, shape or form, never have. Half of what I say is a complete joke. Yes I admire some women, but I have never actually thought 'wow, i totally want to do her.' Hah. ESPECIALLY not that girl. Also the 'she's hot' comment, not being serious whatsoever. She's a girl crying for attention. Typical.

Most people, much less kids, can't live without their cell phone. One of my friends who lives upstairs from me has his life 99% wrapped around his Blackberry.It tells him when to wake up, his class schedule, events, Facebook statuses, stores music, etc. He's a helpless duck without it.

This is true, but the fact that children dress the way they do now, does not help as to why sick ****s do the things they do.

No little 16 year old, we do not want to see you walking to school in daisy dukes and a tank top with your midriff hanging out, buuuuut unfortunately certain people in this world, their brains are a little bit twisted and they don't reason the way us normal people do. It is sickening.

You know, I don't know if I would ever get along with you if I knew you in real life. haha, we would argue too much, we totally disagree on every thing. xD <333

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No little 16 year old, we do not want to see you walking to school in daisy dukes and a tank top with your midriff hanging out, buuuuut unfortunately certain people in this world, their brains are a little bit twisted and they don't reason the way us normal people do. It is sickening.

Yeah, but why do you think teenage girls act that way? Because their parents don't set boundaries and don't teach them otherwise. Most of them are just crying out for attention; I doubt their thought process is "hey, I'm gonna go out and get pregnant by some deadbeat" but it happens because they're children and they don't know better.

My mom always taught me to respect myself when I was younger and as a result I never wore (and still don't) the two inch long shorts, the tiny tank tops, thongs hanging out, etc. Not to mention the fact that sexuality is being pushed on girls at such a young age. It's disheartening.

Upvote 0
Yeah, but why do you think teenage girls act that way? Because their parents don't set boundaries and don't teach them otherwise. Most of them are just crying out for attention; I doubt their thought process is "hey, I'm gonna go out and get pregnant by some deadbeat" but it happens because they're children and they don't know better.

My mom always taught me to respect myself when I was younger and as a result I never wore (and still don't) the two inch long shorts, the tiny tank tops, thongs hanging out, etc. Not to mention the fact that sexuality is being pushed on girls at such a young age. It's disheartening.

I just read what I wrote before, what you quoted me on. I wasn't saying the teenage girls were twisted, I left out the creeps that do like young girls are the twisted ones, I'm at work and was quite busy when I was typing this.

Of course it has to do with the parenting, but think about it, most of these 'parents' are young though as well. I honestly think people need to take a serious test, and have to get a license in order to have children. I live right next to a middle school and every day, all I hear when school is out and they are walking by is 'EFF THIS, EFF THAT, EFF YOU, N WORD THIS, N WORD THAT.' It drives me insane that kids are like this. I am terrified to have children.

The other problem is the media, and the things that they allow to go on cable these days. Granted parents shouldn't be letting their children watch a lot of stuff, but it's not like a parent can keep their eye on their kid TWENTY FOUR SEVEN. God only knows how sneaky kids really are, and yada yada yada. I really don't care if it's a reality tv show, and people like it, they should not not not have a show called 16 and pregnant. A lot of teenage girls watch that show, and most of them are very influenced by what they see on tv, or by other girls.

It's pointless, us sitting here talking about it isn't going to change it. I just hate the way the world is lately. I had good parents, and grew up in a nice home, i never really knew a lot of the things that kids my age did know in middle school, and so on.

But you are right, parents do need to talk to their kids more about he dangers of becoming sexually active so young, and teach them about moral values, and such.

We (as in we, I mean me) should probably stop going off topic, before it really pisses someone off. haha.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You know, I don't know if I would ever get along with you if I knew you in real life. haha, we would argue too much, we totally disagree on every thing. xD <333

Lol you never know. My parents and I argue over the pettiest things (don't even know how they start), but otherwise we get along just fine. Same with my raging friend who plays MW2. He rages about games when we tell him this is that, but he usually gets quiet when we tell him to shut the **** up because we need to sleep for a midterm tomorrow or something. We all be chillin'.

Because their parents don't set boundaries and don't teach them otherwise. Most of them are just crying out for attention;

Seriously, today's parents are way too lenient. Sure, I get the whole more liberal way of viewing things versus 50 years ago, but still. Hell, even I convinced my parents to become more liberal. And they were born into a traditional Buddhist Taiwanese family. But they still restrict me on what I can and cannot do, which admittedly I find annoying sometimes, but it's a necessary evil.

Attention whore? "Gifted" child? Problem solved.

Simple solution: hit your kids, but not too often.

My mom always taught me to respect myself when I was younger and as a result I never wore (and still don't) the two inch long shorts, the tiny tank tops, thongs hanging out, etc.

Wait...you're a girl?@!? Ok, I'll stop semi-trolling now. :)

Upvote 0
I remember once a muslim fascist causing major uproar somewhere because he made the statement that British women who don't cover up their bodies, and wear skin tight jeans, or short tank tops, or whatever are basically inviting men to rape them...

At first I disagreed with him, but then I really thought about it... it does make sense. Of course Islam and alot of muslim countries have the lowest rates of Rape cases in the world... so the results speak for themselves.

That being said I don't give a flying crap what anyone wears its, each to their own. Plus obviously its hardly a defense to say "I right fancied her your honour".

However I do take issue with any woman who wears really revealing clothes then gets angry at blokes for looking... thats just against Gods will :p

Upvote 0