• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

And now for something from a time when games were less dumbed down:

mw42010033016021375.jpg

mw42010033016100633.jpg

I soooo want to play Mechwarrior again =) but my CDs are useless now =''C

Upvote 0
@Volodnikov - what game is that, some kind of Inquisition simulator? The guys who made that map seem to have a complete disregard about the real geography of Scandinavia... :rolleyes: :p

@ smokey - I've never done a siege, can you use siege engines to destroy the fortifications like seen in your shot?

Cookies to anyone who knows what these games are (just been going through the classics in DosBOX :) )

shot006.png

shot004.png

shot001.png

shot003.png

shot002.png

Upvote 0
Does it require a standard GTA4 installation? Because from my memory the goddamn installation took me like 2 hours because it was a) so big b) you had to register on 3498239 services.
No, it's standalone. From Steam it's roughly a 14GB download. The pack is quite honestly a great standalone game all in its own right. I own this for the 360 and have or a while and I'm enjoying it all over again on the PC now.

They've made numerous improvements and optimizations to the game and engine. In fact, just yesterday they updated the original GTA4 on the PC with most of the improvements and fixes they added to Episodes. It runs a LOT better than it did in the past.

Also, they got rid of the separate launcher for the Rockstar Social Club, so that's at least one service that no longer exists.

Upvote 0
Masta, why... oh why... do you always use the German translation? :eek:

Don't know what it's like for you Germans, but Dutch translations and voice-overs are always so bad. I've played English games since I was 5, I can't imagine ever playing the localized version.
I play em in english, if I can.

Can't install it in english.:(

Troll some more, kapulA.:p

Upvote 0