• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I love this game..

I am around a fifth Irish and a quarter Indian, I dunno how that should equate in terms of being able to hold my drink but I can drink the vast majority of my mates under the table.

P.S. wtf is up with Angelina? She looks like she's taken botox (probably has) and it's just squirted straight back out of a hole in her neck.

She's anorexic, and getting old. Everyone should know that airbrushing makes famous people look completely different than who they really are.

Upvote 0
By the way, back to the cosplay, and asian girl thing..

tumblr_kon01nyrDD1qziingo1_400.jpg

:) The point I was making, has TOTALLY gotten through.

Upvote 0
I am around a fifth Irish and a quarter Indian, I dunno how that should equate in terms of being able to hold my drink but I can drink the vast majority of my mates under the table.

Historically, (dunno about scientifically, haven't read much about them yet) whites and blacks can generally retain more alcohol and be more sober than Asians and Latinos.

:) The point I was making, has TOTALLY gotten through.

That you and omar have an obsession with Asian chicks? Yes, yes it has. Btw...how exactly do you claim that the Asian in your pic doesn't have a lot of make-up?

Upvote 0
That you and omar have an obsession with Asian chicks? Yes, yes it has. Btw...how exactly do you claim that the Asian in your pic doesn't have a lot of make-up?

I didn't claim that she doesn't! Because she does. She's playing a character. Just like Halloween, you're going to see more girls with make up on than usual. I don't even wear make up, but I do on Halloween. Haha. Who cares, she's cute. She wins.

No obsession either, I just think THE MAJORITY of them are super cute.

Omfg guys. Attractiveness is subjective. I, personally, do not find the girl in the most recent picture attractive because her frame is too tiny and to me her face looks like a little kid's. Who cares. Arguing about such a subjective thing is like a Star Wars vs. Star Trek debate or something: pointless and it'll never end.

-.- EDIT: she's right. It is quite pointless, not every one will agree with one another. TO EACH THEIR OWN! Forgive me for starting a ridiculous, never ending argument. Lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This thread has a severe case of the bads.

Killing Floor is great.

Yes, why yes it does. Haha.

Call it...silicon? Generally, Asian boobs don't get that big.

Agreed.

IMO: boobs and hair = fake

Agreed.

My eyes like true beauty. If I was a dude I would totally want to, you know what her, but I would NEVER date a girl like that. xD Actually, she looks 14. Maybe I am changing my mind as I type this.

Upvote 0