• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad KF Clan organized annihilation recruiting

We have used various names in past. MiA KF squad was formed back in 2.5 times.

You weren't around in 2.5 much for sure. The main players i rememer:
am-death
am-kicker
am-seras
zed-robot
zed-tombo/sambopukka
zed-28killslater
some PWD and MEAT guys
anemia
zeebee
jyrki
szr
bin
pix
diepappe & many of other germans
starting to remember Stilk too now.

And yeah i must admit i haven't been with KF from the beginning. I've had Internet for only a few years and that's how much i've been gaming.

Wonder where you saw R exploting... i had trouble seeing anyone not exploiting in any way.

Anyway, no need to get so serious. It's just a forum, about a game. Make love not war :)

Salaam Alaikum, brothers!

All I ever played was KF and I had my own Servers. I had KAS Production and helped with DEATH's Server and The Official AM Server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To be honest killingfloor 2.5 wasn't my favourite version of the mod but this community patch just kills what was left of it. However people have different opinions on what makes it better so if they enjoy this fair enough, to be honest I don't see why someone doesn't just make a 2.1/2.11 server so we can witness the old school times of kf once again :D

Upvote 0
Hey, recruits with pissed attitudes - just what we want! Come on down :p

Utmost respect for Alex Quick & co, I'll make that clear.

But I don't think 'Mia' has any arguments with anyone. It's all one big happy KF gaming family, yeah! Can't pretend patched KF equals TWIs new clean, professional output. It's so shiny.

And hey RoboT - I never joined any clan. Death, Greggs! YoYo - Horztal is in beta and need I say with awesome music from Madmax. It's having a new monster and weapon added. Besides that, programmers will be working on storymode for 2.53. Presently they're cleaning up the release of 2.52 which will see dramatic changes in monsterAI, stuff, and weapon handling.

Catch all you wussies and !will never-die! types later. ^^

Upvote 0

But I don't think 'Mia' has any arguments with anyone. It's all one big happy KF gaming family, yeah! Can't pretend patched KF equals TWIs new clean, professional output. It's so shiny.

And hey RoboT - I never joined any clan. Death, Greggs! YoYo - Horztal is in beta and need I say with awesome music from Madmax. It's having a new monster and weapon added. Besides that, programmers will be working on storymode for 2.53. Presently they're cleaning up the release of 2.52 which will see dramatic changes in monsterAI, stuff, and weapon handling.

im sure you would understand why our panties are in a bunch over this. some things just shouldnt be touched - a few movies in that list, along with a few pc games special to me, KF mod being one of them.

if it was just about bug fixes then id be like, sure, cool, i dont like seeing exploiters and i dont like the trader ripping me off. but when most are the fixes are aimed at changing the gameplay i raise my eyebrow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I don't mind them patching it, but they are not a happy family when they banned me from their site.

Upvote 0
YoYo - Horztal is in beta and need I say with awesome music from Madmax. It's having a new monster and weapon added. Besides that, programmers will be working on storymode for 2.53. Presently they're cleaning up the release of 2.52 which will see dramatic changes in monsterAI, stuff, and weapon handling.

OMG OMG OMG new version of Horztal????
*HEAD EXPLODES IN EXCITEMENT*
NEW MONSTER AND WEAPON????
*BODY EXPLODES IN EXITEMENTGASM*
OMG KF 2.53??????????????????
*CAN'T WAIT, BETTER BE GOOD OR I'll SPAM YOU!*

Btw luv ur staticmeshes and maps ASnipe!

Last edited:
Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
op4t5c.png

http://themiasma.com/

I know guys, getting used to changes can be tough. But things will change, that's life. And KF2.52 will be tougher than ever, but weapon accuracy has been improved, many things have been improved. Change in KF is an ongoing process. We're taking over from where our respected predecessors, Alex Quick &Co left off.

Real and actual Storymode for mod KF V2.53. Yes mappers, the real, real thing!

Stilkdog back on the Miasma again, unless I'm reading the dates wrong... And welcome Greggs!

Hey YoYo and thank you man! You know you're welcome to use my meshes/texs, and I always made them public. For the depths of Horztal I made a spider(s). It uses Gorefast code. A sword as well (Sword-in-the-Stone House). Besides that for KF Mod 2.53 there are plans to impliment a blunderbuss or coachgun. The difficulty, expense, ease-of-use are being carefully weighed up, so that it's in-keeping with Alex's original concept for KF.

Changes will happen, yeah. But people - we at Miasma are truly sorry if we broke your hearts. KF2.5 is still available, unchanged, even KF1, but we've never seen anyone online playing them. So I guess it's your memories that you treasure, and we respect that too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MIA's patch has stepped overboard. a patch for KF mod was meant to fix gameplay, not alter it to the way you guys envision KF. that is why i am upset. but luckily i still have 2.5 and i also have 2.51 from Marco.

"getting used to things can be tough" :rolleyes:

PS: i know Miasma isnt "truly sorry", for one i had Raj threatening me awhile back saying im killing KF mod by not supporting his community patch. i honestly never imagined that Raj: a exploiter, cheater, and griefer would one day be doing a patch for KF. mind boggling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
BTW KF 2.5 story mode does work! If you drag the maps from the folder Storymaps, located the maps directory, and place it in the normal maps directory, Story mode will show up on the menu! BTW please include the sergeant and firebug perk in KF 2.52 and 2.53 cuz they were rly fun and cool in Marco's KF 2.51 patch.

Upvote 0
op4t5c.png

http://themiasma.com/

Ok I think I've imposed enough on the kind people at Tripwire Interactive. Thanks for your patience and tolerance guys!

Dexi, your first post was praise and you became very negative so I'm not exactly sure where you're coming from. No, Raj ain't perfect that's true, but nor am I ^^

YoYo I guess you're not sure what I mean by storymode, but good luck with that and Horztal. Thanks again for the positive words, much appreciated.

Upvote 0
Dexi, your first post was praise and you became very negative so I'm not exactly sure where you're coming from. No, Raj ain't perfect that's true, but nor am I ^^

sarcasm, mate. im not happy with the way you guys are taking KF mod. theres been way more focus on making KF mod into retail than there have been fixes for the many bugs. i know you guys want to make things, "Quick Paced" but if thats what you want then play retail and leave history alone. i dont know if you guys have ever tried this but put yourself in someone elses shoes.

lets say for example Snipe34's fav game is the UT mod "Defence Alliance 2", now fast forward into the future - DA2 is dead, but theres still a handful of ppl who enjoy its nostalgia, luckily there are a few servers up. then one day these guys who think they are walking in the footsteps of Dest, alter the game in ways that they envision the game should be. you think, ah thats fine, i still have all the old servers where i can play the game the way it was intended. NOPE, the servers gobble up this new patch (new = better?!). then you post on DA2 forums saying, hey, what the heck is going on with this classic game?! you get replies later saying, "getting used to things can be tough"

luckily in my case i have marco's 2.51 patch which doesnt alter the gameplay but only fixes the bugs. because marco's knows that some things just shouldnt be changed no matter how "cool" you think it will be to carry everything or walk really fast. im planning on opening up my own KF mod server later in the future for people who appreciate the intended gameplay mechanics. so with that said, im done arguing with mama mia, ive found my own resolve.

now i prepare myself for replies like, "well you should be able to carry this or that, and you should be able to shoot the 9mm really fast, and you should be able to walk faster", so i already have my response to that: if thats what Alex wanted then thats what he wouldve done, but he didnt so tough luck and enjoy retail KF if thats what you want in this game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sarcasm, mate. im not happy with the way you guys are taking KF mod. theres been way more focus on making KF mod into retail than there have been fixes for the many bugs. i know you guys want to make things, "Quick Paced" but if thats what you want then play retail and leave history alone. i dont know if you guys have ever tried this but put yourself in someone elses shoes.

lets say for example Snipe34's fav game is the UT mod "Defence Alliance 2", now fast forward into the future - DA2 is dead, but theres still a handful of ppl who enjoy its nostalgia, luckily there are a few servers up. then one day these guys who think they are walking in the footsteps of Dest, alter the game in ways that they envision the game should be. you think, ah thats fine, i still have all the old servers where i can play the game the way it was intended. NOPE, the servers gobble up this new patch (new = better?!). then you post on DA2 forums saying, hey, what the heck is going on with this classic game?! you get replies later saying, "getting used to things can be tough"

luckily in my case i have marco's 2.51 patch which doesnt alter the gameplay but only fixes the bugs. because marco's knows that some things just shouldnt be changed no matter how "cool" you think it will be to carry everything or walk really fast. im planning on opening up my own KF mod server later in the future for people who appreciate the intended gameplay mechanics. so with that said, im done arguing with mama mia, ive found my own resolve.

now i prepare myself for replies like, "well you should be able to carry this or that, and you should be able to shoot the 9mm really fast, and you should be able to walk faster", so i already have my response to that: if thats what Alex wanted then thats what he wouldve done, but he didnt so tough luck and enjoy retail KF if thats what you want in this game.

He has a very good point you know!

Upvote 0
He has a very good point you know!

you know what im talking about batty, we all have our own suggestions on what KF should be, or shouldve been. i know if i had it my way, theres a number of things id take out of KF - lvl 6 perks being one of them. but then someone else would be upset. i know there are things youd also like to change batty, we all have our own different visions of KF and lucky for us not just any Joe Schmoe can change it. hell, i remember ppl saying KF should have crosshairs because they were new to the game or just didnt like having no crosshairs.

Upvote 0
I am one of those lucky people who can make their dreams come true, same as you Dex; I can code and make custom muts, and if I have a dream or want something different, I can make that come true...
Dex, you can make maps much better than I can, convert the old KF ones from the mod very easily, ect... Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I accept the fact that you desire to modifiy the Killing Floor Mod and you have and continue to successfully do so... However you forgot one thing; you have to realize that this is optional for the community, they shouldn't have to be engaged to download this. They will download this if they desire, and if they don't, then please don't leave them left out by onlying putting your KF 2.51 community patch servers up! I am not saying that you shouldn't be making this patch, its just that, your scamming people; you promise a lot, but you don't have a lot to offer, even though I know you will, eventually, its just not satisfying for the "other people". Do you get what I'm saying?

My suggestion is to think for the "others" out there that enjoy and play the mod too, but don't want the patch. In other words: Put up servers for KF 2.5 and the KF 2.51 Marco patch, instead of just your own! I have a feeling that some people from your community still play KF 2.5 and KF 2.51 Marco patch and have servers up, just letting you know incase you may go out on me if what I said was false.

Upvote 0
I am one of those lucky people who can make their dreams come true

yoyobatty, i need you to make a dream come true for me, i need you to finish making the 2.0 menu so i can start up KF and see a beautiful hand twitching next to a beautiful 9mm. i am sure that is something we can all agree to?

Last edited:
Upvote 0