• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Killing Floor Gear - Disgraceful Priceing

Zippyo3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 11, 2010
I for one, Would absoloutly love the ability to walk around.....or sit and play KF, wearing a brand new Official T-shirt. Sadly, My dreams of doing this we're spoiled while undertaking the process of purchasing a T-Shirt.

I'm British, and with the exchange rate the way it is at the current time, buying products from america, are comming across at roughtly the same price in

I for one, Would absoloutly love the ability to walk around.....or sit and play KF, wearing a brand new Official T-shirt. Sadly, My dreams of doing this we're spoiled while undertaking the process of purchasing a T-Shirt.

I'm British, and with the exchange rate the way it is at the current time, buying products from america, are comming across at roughtly the same price in

Upvote 0
LoL, what were you expecting man? They will send you your t-shirt by e-mail? To get over the Atlantic they need airplanes or boats. Airplanes and boats need fuel and crew members = money money money!

Browse through the website and buy other stuff if you want to pay less for what you get (like a hat for everyone of your town :D )

Huh. My shipping came to $6.00 o_O
Hahaha I had two choices
and they both said the EXACT same thing

USPS Flat Rate Shipping
$6
OR
$60

Hmm, now which one am I going to choose?! Especially if they say the same exact thing? -.-

Upvote 0