• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

RefugeV2 doesn't seem to be whitelisted. The download link is dead in the author's post:
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=34297&page=4[/URL]

So I grabbed it from here:
[url]http://pliki.red.orchestra.pl/maps/killingfloor/download/[/URL]

Tested it on my server and in solo and perks were not going up.

Well, it is Whitelisted, but I used a different version of KF-RefugeV2 than what's available at pliki.red.orchestra.pl because the author chose to put out 2 different versions of the map! =/

The problem is that the currently Whitelisted version is NEWER than the other one. We need to get the latest version of the map for BartBear to add to his download list. Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, I already tried contacting KF-Refuge's author. He seems to have disappeared for good. I sent him an email a while ago I think, and he said he might come back to fix his map and put out V3 or "FIN" or something, but he never did, and for now sadly this great map is off my server due to its unfinished state (in some respects).

Xienen, you can try again though. PM him or something... I can't remember how I found his email a while ago - probably from the map package readme.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, I already tried contacting KF-Refuge's author. He seems to have disappeared for good. I sent him an email a while ago I think, and he said he might come back to fix his map and put out V3 or "FIN" or something, but he never did, and for now sadly this great map is off my server due to its unfinished state (in some respects).

Xienen, you can try again though. PM him or something... I can't remember how I found his email a while ago - probably from the map package readme.

After doing a bit of research, I figured out at the file on BartBear's site at pliki.red.orchestra.pl is in fact the latest file. I have updated the Whitelist and the download link to reflect this.

Kf-crash not whitelisted?

Oops! Fixed!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
The forum links for Biohazard-EX and Biohazard-XTX have dead download links.

The ones from BartBear's site work:
EX: [url]http://pliki.red.orchestra.pl/maps/killingfloor/download/KF-Biohazard-Ex.zip[/URL]

XTX: [url]http://pliki.red.orchestra.pl/maps/killingfloor/download/KF-Biohazard-XTX.zip[/URL]

Thank you, fixed.

Also, perks don't seem to be going up on KF-PraisetheLord.

Another situation where the one available from BartBear's site is a newer version than the one originally submitted. Why don't these mappers change the name of each version, like they're supposed to? =/

Upvote 0
One of you is in contact with [LT]Chris???

Its concerns maps:
KF-[LT]Police-StationV5
KF-[LT]Mansion
KF-[LT]MilitaryStrongoldV4

I do not find Chris to prevent correct these maps :(

Some creation was beautiful but can never be altered because it no longer appears here :(

Impossible that someone else can fix the problem???:eek:

I find it unfortunate that many maps disappears from the white list and can not be corrected later :(

Upvote 0
Some creation was beautiful but can never be altered because it no longer appears here :(

I find it unfortunate that many maps disappears from the white list and can not be corrected later :(

I will agree with you but if you want me to fix a certain map i can see what i can do. But if its something that would requires some major changes, i'm sorry but i won't do it because the author didn't gave me the permission.

Upvote 0
One of you is in contact with [LT]Chris???

Its concerns maps:
KF-[LT]Police-StationV5
KF-[LT]Mansion
KF-[LT]MilitaryStrongoldV4

I do not find Chris to prevent correct these maps :(

It was a shame that we couldn't pass those maps, because they are actually really good. but the fact remains that if they were submitted to the whitelist today, they wouldn't make it on the list in the first place until they were fixed.

Upvote 0
It was a shame that we couldn't pass those maps, because they are actually really good. but the fact remains that if they were submitted to the whitelist today, they wouldn't make it on the list in the first place until they were fixed.

I agree with you :)

But it does mean there will never corrected?:confused:

For many maps may be in the same case :eek:

Upvote 0

I agree with you :)

but then there will never be corrected if the author does not appear here??:confused:

Many maps may be in the same case :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0