• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
i hate how the scar isent a scar ive ever seen with 25 bullets. the scars i have seen have 30 bullets. but the bullet count dosent increase why when other commando clips increase. so i suggest they increase the mag for the scar

Why is there only 40 bolts for the xbow, i've seen people with 50 bolts. So i suggest they increase the numbers of bolts for the xbow!!!!:rolleyes:

Why would you need more bullets anyway? Commando have 3 weapons:
Bullpup=lot of ammo but the bullets are not really powerfull

AK-47= less ammo than the Bullpup but more than the Scar. The bullets are more powerfull than Bullpup but do less damage if you compare it to the Scar.

Scar= not a lot of ammo but the bullets are really powerfull.

If you want to increase the numbers of bullets in the Scar, you have to do the same with the other Commando's weapons. And if you do that, you are overpowering the Commando. + a lvl 6 Commando will have 25% more bullets

lvl6 Commando + Bullpup = 50 bullets + your bonus = non sense

Last edited:
Upvote 0
clip vs mag
someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg
someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

Upvote 0
Ech. Not in all languages there are different words for clip and a mag. Hence, non - native english speakers care very little about that difference.

For example, in my language we have one word used for english prey, victim, casualty, offering and sacrifice :p On the other hand, while most english words have mainly up to three separate inflectional forms (like 'write, wrote, written'), in our language there's usually 40 and sometimes even over 60 for one word :D

Upvote 0