• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I love this game..

Here's the difference: Americans aren't as bat**** crazy as (oriental) Asians. (look at the pictures on the right :)) The majority of America won't dress up like that, whereas the majority of, let's say...Japan, will.

Also, American cosplayers are fugly. Give me a pr0n star. Now that's something. Even without make-up.

NO U!

That's their "specialty." They like to be precise. Give me one Asian that can't memorize for ****, and I'll give you 10 that can memorize a whole book by tomorrow. Not to be racist or anything, but in the history of basketball, has there been an overwhelming majority of black people? Yes there has.

I don't need a girl to look like a game or anime character. I just need her to be hot.

-.- Whatever. I 100% disagree with you, and thats all there is to it.

P.S. You need a girl to be hot? Are you shallow?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i work at a college that has tons of asian transfer students. there are far less ugly asian girls then there are ugly white girls.

One college is not representative of an entire population, mind you.

-.- Whatever. I 100% disagree with you, and thats all there is to it.

P.S. You need a girl to be hot? Are you shallow?

Ok, fine. Agree to disagree, I'm cool with that.

Btw, based purely on word choice, do YOU think I'm shallow?

Upvote 0
i think omarfw just has yellow fever. say that you have an insatiable appetite for pizza. sometimes, youll have really good pizza - The Art of Pizza in Chicago, Grimaldis in New York, Pizzeria Bianco in Phoenix. but, these pizzas arent always available - since you still love pizza, youll settle for less-than-great, even awful pizzas, as your appetite for pizza is still insatiable - Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut. and even still, nothing is available, so you'll settle for the frozen crap pizza. hey, its awful pizza, but its still pizza, right?...

Upvote 0
i think omarfw just has yellow fever. say that you have an insatiable appetite for pizza. sometimes, youll have really good pizza - The Art of Pizza in Chicago, Grimaldis in New York, Pizzeria Bianco in Phoenix. but, these pizzas arent always available - since you still love pizza, youll settle for less-than-great, even awful pizzas, as your appetite for pizza is still insatiable - Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut. and even still, nothing is available, so you'll settle for the frozen crap pizza. hey, its awful pizza, but its still pizza, right?...

frozen pizzas are BETTER than normal pizza :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0