• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I love this game..

*Cries into keyboard* I want to dance to ABBA!!!

Hahahahaha. YES.

...Yes.

Wait, there's girls on the internetz!?!?!11? NO WAI!!!!!?!!!

xDDDD AND SHE PLAYS PC GAMES?! OMFG!!!!!!!!1

you sound like you would be a regular sakuracon goer lol

Haha. I have been to Megacon in Tampa only ONE time. Other than that I dream about being asian, and living in Japan.

The girls dress in really hot costumes...does not mean that the girls themselves are hot.

There are actually some extremely attractive girls at these conventions. Suprisingly, MOST of them are asian. That is usually the only way they can pull it off, because they look remarkably similar to the character they are portraying. WONDER WHY! :O

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ayumi-Hamasaki.jpg

Upvote 0
And airbrushed. :p But she is attractive, yes.

Every female in the entertainment business is airbrushed, silly! :B
Hahaha.

Airbrushed to f*ck!

Oriental birds are HAWT!! If my girlfriend could cook me Thai then I would be a made man! :cool:

Mmmmmmmm **** I want Pad Thai, RIGHT NOW & SOME THAI ICED TEA!!!

LOVE HOW WE ARE SO ON TOPIC. xD

I just want to start a thread of nothing but cute asian girls. Haaa. (2 mins later: "CLOSED")

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just want to say well done on making this game fun. There's not many games out there that are fun to play..They spend most of the time on graphic's and forget about game play. This game has both good graphic's and game play. Well done guys.. This game keeps getting better and better.:eek:

Okay, wait......wait, KF is a great game= DDR = Girls at sakuracon = hot asian girls =.....!!!!! WILDMAN how could you go so off topic? :p

Are you saying the ultimate KF game would be a DDR version of Killing Floor, with hot asian girls as the characters battling specimens at the sakuracon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
Okay, wait......wait, KF is a great game= DDR = Girls at sakuracon = hot asian girls =.....!!!!! WILDMAN how could you go so off topic? :p

Are you saying the ultimate KF game would be a DDR version of Killing Floor, with hot asian girls as the characters battling specimens at the sakuracon?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL + rep for that ;)

Upvote 0
okay, wait......wait, kf is a great game= ddr = girls at sakuracon = hot asian girls =.....!!!!! Wildman how could you go so off topic? :p

are you saying the ultimate kf game would be a ddr version of killing floor, with hot asian girls as the characters battling specimens at the sakuracon?

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Upvote 0
That is usually the only way they can pull it off, because they look remarkably similar to the character they are portraying. WONDER WHY! :O

Er...no they don't look remarkably similar. You won't see any 100% (edit: Oriental) Asians with big eyes. Ever. If you do see an (edit: Oriental) Asian who claims to be 100% who has big eyes, they're lying; they assuredly have some other blood in them.

Also, them little Asian boys need to stop looking feminine. There's a word for people like those in prison: prison*****.

Creepy looking.

EDIT: Forgot just saying Asian offends quite a lot of people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Er...no they don't look remarkably similar. You won't see any 100% (edit: Oriental) Asians with big eyes. Ever. If you do see an (edit: Oriental) Asian who claims to be 100% who has big eyes, they're lying; they assuredly have some other blood in them.

Also, them little Asian boys need to stop looking feminine. There's a word for people like those in prison: prison*****.

Creepy looking.

EDIT: Forgot just saying Asian offends quite a lot of people.

But they definitely do! The eyes don't have too much to do with it. Show me an american girl trying to pull off Tifa Lockheart. NOT gonna happen. Unless she's lucky. I'm just saying, you go to for example, megacon and tell me the oriental girls don't look more convincing than the american girls. They can pull off anything, from any outfit, to any hair style.

Here, let's give you some homework:
Google image some cosplay, then tell me the american girls don't look absolutely RETARDED. Because they do.

A bleach blonde tan girl with a giant nose, and a clown painted face full of makeup does not look very convincing as Rikku from FF10. This girl however does;

rikku.jpg

BAM

asians are among the most gorgeous of all females. /discussion

I agree. As long as they aren't sickly skinny. Which granted most of them are. Then you come across the few that have beautiful curves and pretty faces. BUH BAM.

I sound like a total lez, haha.
I just have appreciation for the human body? o_O

I love how ridiculous this thread is becoming. xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But they definitely do! The eyes don't have too much to do with it. Show me an american girl trying to pull off Tifa Lockheart. NOT gonna happen. Unless she's lucky. I'm just saying, you go to for example, megacon and tell me the oriental girls don't look more convincing than the american girls.

Here's the similarity: both ethnicities like to pretend. Just that American girls pretend to be hawt movie stars, whereas Asian chicks pretend to be anime and game toons. Here's the difference: Americans aren't as bat**** crazy as (oriental) Asians. (look at the pictures on the right :)) The majority of America won't dress up like that, whereas the majority of, let's say...Japan, will.

Also, American cosplayers are fugly. Give me a pr0n star. Now that's something. Even without make-up.

Here, let's give you some homework:
Google image some cosplay, then tell me the american girls don't look absolutely RETARDED. Because they do.

NO U!

That's their "specialty." They like to be precise. Give me one Asian that can't memorize for ****, and I'll give you 10 that can memorize a whole book by tomorrow. Not to be racist or anything, but in the history of basketball, has there been an overwhelming majority of black people? Yes there has.

A bleach blonde tan girl with a giant nose, and a clown painted face full of makeup does not look very convincing as Rikku from FF10. This girl however does;

rikku.jpg

I don't need a girl to look like a game or anime character. I just need her to be hot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0