• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

I have a lot of cars, (Please don't take that as bragging, I'm not trying too, I'm very car poor) My dad's is on the right, mine is on the left.
DSCI0013.jpg

Upvote 0
Might as well show my truck since everyone else is. I had this truck a long time ago and sold it (cheap) to my brother. Well he got an '83 Ford Bronco and decided he no longer wanted this. So he gave it back.

Here is my '77 Ford F100 Ranger. She's not perfect but a truck never needs to be.
77Ranger.jpg

77front.jpg
77Rangerside.jpg

Here's my favorite part. It's a 390 GT engine my father and I rebuilt for the truck. It's built just like a 390 out of a late sixties Mustang, or Torino, ETC. It sounds mean through those long tube headers. It has about 3 feet of pipe going into 40 series Flowmasters with turn downs.
390.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, he liked it there, so much that he bought one. For reason he liked to have it parked at the repair shop most of the time. And then he and the other two presentors took a car of their choosing to test while crusing down to somewhere in france, clarkson in his GT, hamond in a Zonda and james in some Ferrari (cant remeber which). They mocked the GT soo much for making them stop at nearly every fuel station on the way.

This is an old post, but I'll respond anyway. I watched that episode, and then I checked the facts. Did you know that the Ferrari was the one with the worst fuel economy rating? The Ford GT was in the middle. If Clarkson was having to stop and fuel up more. It was because of his lead foot, not the car. Which means he was probably having the most fun too.

Also the GT was always going to the shop because of the after market alarm, not the car itself.

Upvote 0
Here's the engine bay in my dad's Mach 1.
69390.jpg

It hasn't been driving for a while now. He really needs to get that car out there.

Here is the bay of my '03 Mach 1.
03Mach1.jpg

BTW, has anyone seen the tests on the new 2011 GT. Man those thing are quick! Motor Trend tested it. It goes 0-60 in 4.3, and a quarter mile time of 12.8@110 MPH, totally stock! It also goes 'round the skid pad with a .94g avg! I won't be getting an '11, but I'm probably going to save up for '12.

Upvote 0
Hi, I just got my driving license, and I'm thinking about what car I should get, my main priorities are Safety, reliability, comfort and pretty interiors (yes, after all, is what I'll see most of the time =P), I really don't care how it looks outside or how fast it runs.

Budget should be around 20.000

Upvote 0