• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Disconnecting issue

FPK_I_AM_CONAN

Nov 5, 2009
I changed the language of Kf some days ago to English because I couldn't stand the German voices, since then I get this bug:

I connect to any given server, wait my time to spawn, sometimes I'm even able to run around for some time (never more than a minute though), then the game disconnects from the server, or so I think.
What I see is that every model starts strolling in the direction it went last, without continuing to fight.
So I can run around myself, but Zeds and players just take a relaxed walk into the direction they last went, counters freeze up, no more voice/textchat, no bullets leaving my gun, no fighting. I haven't played a single game of KF in the last 5 days or so, but not for the lack of trying.

What can I do?

One last Post, so you all may smack your heads at my un-knowledge:

Apparently, I just got lucky with a single server after changing the security settings.
I just did what Morello suggested, works perfectly fine.
also, i reset the security again, so dont worry for me anymore^^

As a final thought, this shows once more that I don't know anything about internet connections at all AND that KF has an awesome community. Everybody who actually read my "I don't know anything, blabla... nothing's working, blabla... plz help": You are great. Thx a lot! Morello, feel hugged if it's ok for you (if not, you recieved a manly, grateful slap on the shoulder):D

Upvote 0