• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tomahawk Throwing axe For berserker

50 cal handcannon wont kill a clot with 1 shot to the chest? what lvl is your sharpshooter?

PS: not a fan of archaic weaponry either. i think the crossbow was only put in the game for sillyness anyways.
First: It's not a 50cal, it's 44. Second, on suicidal, it will NOT drop a clot with a chest shot. Third, modern crossbows are hardly archaic, and are, in fact, quite powerful and efficient. They are sometimes used by special ops groups for silent takedowns.... and you can kill an elephant with the largest commercially available crossbows. (Not exaggerating, there are videos of this on youtube)
Maybe they just want something with much longer range...but something that doesn't actually leave their hand. Most likely a whip. But then people will start complaining the whip would be too slow.
Well, a longer range melee weapon would be a better alternative than nothing.
its you who needs something, not your perk. learn to play well without the crutch that is the crossbow one shot one kill, i am a commando and i manage without it, so can you.
Commandos can deal with any threat in the game with a good chance of survival. Commandos can go for targeted headshots or focus on damage, able to take on both crowds and bigger zeds. Berserkers do not have this flexibility. The crossbow is a crutch for fleshpounds and sirens that berserkers just can't otherwise kill with their class weapons.
WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT AN AMERICAN (native no less) WEAPON FOR AN GAME SET IN BRITAIN??

if you want a throwing ax, how about something at lest more european? how about a Frank (bearded axe). It's a throwing axe used by the old (old old old like dark ages) people living in gaul (now france) and is what gave the French their name.
Your point about an "american weapon" is a stupid one, considering the katana, but that's a moot point. Exchanging tomahawks for franks would be pretty cool, I could live with that.

Anyway, maybe make tomahawks a replacement for grenades? Berserkers could hold more than any other class? I dunno. Or perhaps there's another idea in the works for berserkers...

All of this is said from the eyes of a player who mostly plays sharpshooter. I am well aware that my class is by far the most powerful in the game, and the balance of power in this game is kind of upsetting... berserker and firebug really seem to be riding the bottom rung of usefulness at higher difficulties.

Upvote 0
What do you mean? :(

Everyone has good ideas but none worthy of being included into any version of Killing Floor. I'm sorry but we are talking about more of the same. There is nothing that makes my jaw drop in this thread.

...unless someone is going to post a picture of a slayer pre-op. I bet that would make my jaw drop--reeooowww! ;)

Upvote 0
See my stats here?

[URL="http://img69.imageshack.us/i/unit05stats.png/"][url]http://img69.imageshack.us/i/unit05stats.png/[/URL][/URL]

I did not earn 15.6 Million points of damage by being a noob with this perk only to suggest a weapon that would have no value other then to look cool. Berserker is my favourite perk above all other perks and I hate to see it sink, If you do not agree with Tomahawks, Fine.

Then please suggest a weapon to put it back in its rightful place of being a damage absorbing tank without getting put in a scenario where the berserker is almost always in a disadvantage that I have to struggle to fight through most of the time with it.

Upvote 0
Take the argument in Private chat, I do not need to see you trying to prove your "Superiority", You are de-railing my topic.

maybe make tomahawks a replacement for grenades? Berserkers could hold more than any other class? I dunno. Or perhaps there's another idea in the works for berserkers...

That does not sound too bad of an idea, Replacing frag grenades with the axes, sort of what the firebug does to his grenades! :)

Upvote 0
That does not sound too bad of an idea, Replacing frag grenades with the axes, sort of what the firebug does to his grenades! :)

Perhaps, but what if you need regular 'nades to get out of a situation?

While this is a good idea, and similar ideas have been suggested, this would only work if you didn't get surrounded and need to blast a hole.

But using it as a 1-block weapon similar to pipe bombs would allow both grenades and axe to be used.

Upvote 0
i dont know about replacing my nades with throwing axes, i need my nades if i want to take down fps without taking dmg (as a zerk).

i'm more for the "1-weight block" idea. i always wanted a few weapons that were 1-wiehgt block, just because alot of different load-outs leave you with 1-3 open blocks. it would be nice to have a few different items to fill them with.

however if im allowed to duct tape my nades TO my throwing axes then....... jk!

Upvote 0
honestly, whats the difference between a tomahawk and a regular axe? is it the size? or is it the dangly feather thingy?

LOOL, I think its the feather xD

Maybe they just want something with much longer range...but something that doesn't actually leave their hand. Most likely a whip. But then people will start complaining the whip would be too slow.

A whip ey..?

*writes down*

Id love to whip crawlers LOL.

But all that aside, throwing axes/knives/pokeballs anything throwable for the berserker would be great, because Id much rather use a throwing axe than a pistol. Feels a lot more "berserkish".

Upvote 0
What better country to find a Native American weapon than the UK, right?
I'm not one of those "BRITISH WEAPONS ONLY!" guys, but this is just a bit on the extreme end in terms of how viable it is to find one.

The Sword of Weeaboo Fightan Magicks wouldn't be very common in Britain either. I mean, we're talking about a country that restricts the sale of silverware.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0