• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I dreamt of playing HOS

trick

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
The map was a farm.
It was a beautiful day and everything reminded me of Switzerland :eek:

Playing a wermacht soldier, I was running through the bushes and suddenly a soviet officer almost ran me over with a horse, yep he was riding a horse.
I shot him with my rifle but it didn't kill him, he fell off his horse groaning on the ground. 2 thoughts came up 'should I shoot him or should I use the bayonet' I shot him. And that's when I woke up.:D

Did you have any HOS dreams?

i started having the same dream about 1 or 2 nights a week, every week starting about last May.....the dream is usually the same. i'm doing something and somebody tells me that there's new ROHOS info out. i wake up, turn on my computer, do my daily TW forums check expecting to find something nice, but almost everyday i'm disappointed to find nothing. i then go on with the rest of my day as usual, but still keep that hope alive in the back of my mind :D

Upvote 0
Last night i had a dream of HoS. I was a member of combined arms division covering a T34/76 which just crushed a building where were german troops hiding. Everything went nice till a strange soldier comes up in modern black - blue uniform with orange spot next to perineum area and blew up everything with mortar strike, M2 Carl Gustav and C4. After this he resurrected all fallen mates with defibryllator and every time he yell "All right, you're good to go":p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I had a Dream last night,
there I was looking out for my team, I was able to freely look about me while moving slowly but surely forward.
Suddenly there was a blast not far in front, and a little to my right, I hit the deck and rolled to my left and rolled again, I found myself behind a chipped enameled bath tub, I pulled myself up to a crouched position and using the left tilt wheel on my rusty old G5 gaming mouse, toggled my lean.
I brought up my IS, spotted, whipped back behind cover, IS-ighted, toggled and fired, pam pam pam, or bang bang bang (depending on which language you speak).

Two misses and a HEADSHOT...yes we can.

Dumb game hasn't even been released yet but I do wonder if we will be able to look freely, toggle our lean and roll over like pigs in puddles

Oh well, sweet dreams all...

Upvote 0