• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-Prison

I think I do my map listing wierd but it works. I leave usemaplist on false. I found that after you have one person connect to the server you don't need intro.rom or menu.rom or any of those. So I delete them off my server. Then every map in my map folder is in the list. If I don't want a map in the list I have a second folder and I just cut and paste the map to the second folder in ftp. This seems like a very easy way for me to auto add maps.

Upvote 0
Wow thanks guys it works now! I got into the webadmin interface and the map was already on the cycle, strange that it didn't work before.

Remember if you want anything that has been added to your server.ini to stay then you have to shut the server down first edit the server.ini then restart...If you dont do this the changes get wiped on the next map change..

Really? Do you mean the Killingfloor.ini? I use gameservers.com and if I change anything it only restarts the server and so far all changes seem to stay.

Upvote 0
This map is fantastic!

Do you plan to continually tweak it? Also I found a slight "bug", most if not all of the prison doors do not display weld integrity percentages.

My only complaint was the lack of music, would it be possible to just import previous tracks found in the killing floor directory?

yea, it's cool, but no music? hmmmm... at first i thought maybe mine was just bugged but... anyways, planning on adding music? lol

even just stuff from retail would do

Upvote 0