• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Single Player Campaign Inspiration?

I would like to see SS too, but they were not present at STALINGRAD.
But its still possible we see them in a extension pack or download content at a later time, right?

Ah yeah, a valid point - I completely forgot that it was only the Wehrmacht (predominatly) doing the initial offensives into Stalingrad/Op. Barbarossa. I was too caught up in "O MAN DEY R SO KEWL!" to think of the actual historical context - shame on me!

But it also depends how much time the devs can spend for it.
I rather have a exellent mulitplayer than a good multiplayer and a good singleplayer. (proberly most of us here)

BUT if there is no real single player campain, I think this game does not deserve to be full price, than it should be just in the same category like OST (about 20 bucks)

I do agree with you there. I would much prefer a superior multiplayer than singleplayer and I'm sure the devs (one would hope) be focusing more on that - as after all you can only play through a singleplayer so many times without it getting repetitive. Whereas multiplayer - hours of fun!

On another semi-related note. Will RO:HoS be released only on the internet (Steam) or will it be out in game stores as well? (Do you think atleast)

Upvote 0