• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Tournament

Hi blazin , just some minutes ago i filled the form to enter in the tournament but when i clicked " i agree..." and such it said " page cant be found " , can u check it plz ? because of this idk if finally im in or not, if it is not there wont be any problem for me to fill it again.
Thanks.

confirmed a few of my friends tried joining and cud not join the tournament says page not found when they hit submit

Upvote 0
Hey guys, sorry haven't been around was away this weekend.

I can confirm your applications went through fine, the confirmation page isn't attached, so i'll get on that asap, but you have been added.

Also Ju!'s attempts were recorded and will be put to video as soon as possible, everyones attempts are recorded for evidence :D

Thanks again for joinin up guys.

Upvote 0
News Update:

Tonight was scheduled to have quite a few matches played, including those of Evanz & NoGlory.

During Evanz match, he finished his first attempt, was just about to begin his second and steam disconnected the game server, the game server is played using a listened server, which up to now has had zero problems.

To the point, sinse the server disconnected, no player has been able to get onto the server for the following reasons:

• Server not responding
  • Server timed out
There is a third, but at this time i can't for the life in me remember it.

I can only assume this is a steam problem as i pretty much uninstalled and reinstalled both KF & Steam to no avail.

So unfortunately, tonight there will be no matches until the problem is fixed.

Thank you
Blazin

Upvote 0
Three posts on the run, that will annoy some people, but understand, it isn't because i want to bump my stats, its because i want to bump my news.

Anyway onto the update:

Tournament sign ups close tomorrow at 6pm GMT.

The tournament will officially end the 31st of March 2010, exactly one month or four weeks away from tomorrow.

Currently the Frenchman Ju! Heads the tournament table with an impressive time of 01:19.0

Again i'm always on steam if you want to invoke any of your attempts.

Cheers
Blazin

Upvote 0
Upvote 0