• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Mount And Blade

I've seen a few others who play mount and blade and was wondering if there are any others who want to step forwards? This game has been draining my life lately, espeacially Nick Altman's Lords and Realms mod.
I'll post a few pics on photobucket and stick up a link shortly.

I've got it, played through it, beat everything as a Swadian. Started over again, trying to do it again with a rebel faction, but lost interest.

Haven't played any of the mods. I've got the Warbands beta, but just haven't had any real luck with it - I guess I got too used to the crap AI in the regular game, plus the online always seems laggy as hell to me - I'll get killed by a guy who's still 10-15 meters away from me, that sort of thing. Haven't played in a while.

Upvote 0
I've got it, played through it, beat everything as a Swadian. Started over again, trying to do it again with a rebel faction, but lost interest.

Haven't played any of the mods. I've got the Warbands beta, but just haven't had any real luck with it - I guess I got too used to the crap AI in the regular game, plus the online always seems laggy as hell to me - I'll get killed by a guy who's still 10-15 meters away from me, that sort of thing. Haven't played in a while.

I am in the warband beta too, but I can't really agrre with you there. I have no perceptible lag even in large matches. Still, I suck at it though. It does make SP M&B shallow though, both gameplay wise and graphically.

Upvote 0