• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your highest kills in a game?

KillingFloor%202010-01-22%2021-36-49-19.png

Rocked Commando until the Patriarch.

Upvote 0
On suicide if you pull around 800+ kills then you are basically burying the rest of your team.

You'll ensure they get top tier weapons 1-3 waves later, and make it difficult if not impossible to purchase spare weapons for extra ammo. You're also going to cause them to go an extra wave or two before purchasing armor thereby causing risk to the whole team.

As long as your team is cool with it then it's all good I guess.

Upvote 0
1152 is the top I've gotten. It was as a Commando and it involved me running almost completely out of SCAR AND AK-47 ammo every single wave. I'm aiming for the 1200 mark, but...if you have good teammates, the kills usually balance out at roughly 600-700 each, excluding the medic.

The more kills you have, the less work your team was doing, implying that the team itself has deep issues and that you're carrying it...

Not suicidal, but anyways.. :rolleyes:

Nice try, Dest...but you can get points for things besides kills on DA!

Upvote 0
Well, headin to bed. Heres my highest, lets see how many we an get to top it so I an have a new goal. (Well actually I want 1500 next but thall be REALLY hard)

pwnage.jpg

Also, notice that EVERYONE in this screenshot is a Sharpshooter. I understand that it's because SS is generally best vs the Patriarch, but seriously, Sharpshooter Overpopulation. Fix please, TWI.

Upvote 0
On suicide if you pull around 800+ kills then you are basically burying the rest of your team.
You'll ensure they get top tier weapons 1-3 waves later, and make it difficult if not impossible to purchase spare weapons for extra ammo. You're also going to cause them to go an extra wave or two before purchasing armor thereby causing risk to the whole team.
Not if you donate your spare money.

Upvote 0
Not if you donate your spare money.

Nice theory. If you just earned enough money to buy a SCAR are you going to give the money away and buy the SCAR several rounds later?

Funny how that never seems to happen.

The scores themselves also prove that this never happens. If you give away your money and spend a few more rounds with the same tier 2 gun that everyone else has then you won't be achieving such a score.

Upvote 0
Nice theory. If you just earned enough money to buy a SCAR are you going to give the money away and buy the SCAR several rounds later?

Funny how that never seems to happen.

Actually, if someone REALLY needs that money, I will give it to him no matter if I have to wait for getting SCAR myself or any other weapon. As long as I have at least bullpup and AK myself so I dont ran out of ammo.

But yea I admit that if its a public server with random ppl I might rather save up the money for myself than give it to some guy who most likely dies right after Ive given the money..

And yes I know you wasnt talking to me just saying :p

Upvote 0
Actually, if someone REALLY needs that money, I will give it to him no matter if I have to wait for getting SCAR myself or any other weapon. As long as I have at least bullpup and AK myself so I dont ran out of ammo.

But yea I admit that if its a public server with random ppl I might rather save up the money for myself than give it to some guy who most likely dies right after Ive given the money..

And yes I know you wasnt talking to me just saying :p

That kinda sums my behavior up as well. With friends I trust I'll spread the wealth if I'm top score (they do the same). With untrusted pubs I'll usually get my SCAR first, give teammates money 2nd, then get my own armor 3rd.

If I do give out some cash and skip the SCAR for a round I won't be pulling off a 1200 score. Those that do pull off a 1200 are definately doing what I mentioned..

Upvote 0
Well, the one score that I am truly proud of is 6, in a 6 man game suicidal farm.

Theres a little house somewhere in the middle of the map where it has two entrances, one leads right into the house (back door) and the other kinda has a small hallway (front door). There are two windows, one on each side. There is also a trader right next to it too.

In the back there were two SS with crossbows, and 3 kneeling commandos lined up in front of the SS guys, then ME in the back (support) making sure nothing gets through the back door. (the door is a little to the right of where the SS guys are standing) and to the right of the commandos theres a fireplace (just to help paint a picture of how this little house looks like)

This strat for farm is by far, in my opinion, the easiest (yet most boring for the welder) to beat on suicidal. The house is too small to have more than 3 next to the door killing the trash zeds so one person has to be the door b!tch and sit there and weld throughout the game.

We used the same house to beat the boss too, but switched welded doors.
Had the door with the hallways welded while the back door open because its easier to get to that door to weld the big guy in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, the one score that I am truly proud of is 6, in a 6 man game suicidal farm.

Theres a little house somewhere in the middle of the map where it has two entrances, one leads right into the house (back door) and the other kinda has a small hallway (front door). There are two windows, one on each side. There is also a trader right next to it too.

I think you're talking about the "Small Farmhouse" which is located at the north end of the map:

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=40757[/URL]

My "team" does suicidal in the "Far Barn" out to the east end of the map. Because of how it's located relative to the spawn points everything bottlenecks through the west door and rarely does anything ever bother the welded east door.

I agree with your underlying point though: Sometimes the people kicking the most *** on a team have the lowest score of all. Medics and Support get this alot. *Good* sharpshooters and demos have low scores as well. Bad ones tend to score high.

Upvote 0
We were on campfire the other day. I was holding the back. I told my teammates to each get a side so we would not get stuck in sandvich, and so we tried.
At the end of the game, I ended up with 780 kills, second player with around 200 or so. For some unclear reason, most of the zeds were coming from my side.
Now does that mean I was burying my team? I don't think so. I like to think that I was doing extremely well at holding my ground as commando, doing mostly headshots in the distance.

With the cash I got, I almost gave everything, every wave.
And at the end, during the trader time before the pat, I had gathered 5k spare money, that I used to buy a m32.

Pat died so damn fast...

Upvote 0
I never remembered my highest kills, but i am proud of my lowest.

As a medic, on suicidal, 6man team on WestLondon. I got 0 kills the entire game.

I focused solely on healing.

I even got the (imaginary) achievement "pacifist".

Fk yeah that was awesome. The play style is different, because you rely on your teammates to kill everything, so it brings teamwork into it.

But yeah, 0 kills on suicidal. Try to beat that.

Upvote 0
I never remembered my highest kills, but i am proud of my lowest.

As a medic, on suicidal, 6man team on WestLondon. I got 0 kills the entire game.

I focused solely on healing.

I even got the (imaginary) achievement "pacifist".

Fk yeah that was awesome. The play style is different, because you rely on your teammates to kill everything, so it brings teamwork into it.

But yeah, 0 kills on suicidal. Try to beat that.

That's nothing to be proud of. You could have at least killed a few gorefasts before they attacked your friends. Or maybe a rogue clot that came from behind.

Seriously, instead of them losing precious armor on suicidal and thinking ,"oh well if it hits them I'll just heal them after," is stupid.

Upvote 0