• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What level are your perks?

Medic: 6
Support: 6
Sharpshooter: 6
Commando: 6
Beserker: 6
Demolitions: 6
FireBug: 5

So six level 6's, one level 5

Not bad I say. All leveling during real gameplay, I've never used a leveling map or cheated for levels. I've only really solo'd a little bit when trying to level the commando for 44k of stalkers required.

Upvote 0
Is there a quicker way to level berserkers? It's easy, but boy is it tedious. I'm playing the game in a window and standing in KF-office (using the tips provided in the big KF tactics thread) holding down the fire button (which I made even easier by assigning a keyboard button to, lol). I'm watching a movie at the same time as well. It can't be any more of a grind.

Is there a way to bind a key to keep repeating primary fire for the katana?

I've found that using the chainsaw also makes it incredibly easy, but I'm not sure if you get less melee damage out of it since you can't really overkill with it. The zeds drop as soon as they hit 0 health.

So far, chainsaw seems to be the best way since it's quickest and minimal effort. I wish that speeding up the game were possible without cheating since it doesn't make the game easier except in this situation!

Doesn't really matter now, I'm at 3.0M damage now and I can hit level 6 today with some effort.

Upvote 0
I'm playing the game in a window and standing in KF-office (using the tips provided in the big KF tactics thread) holding down the fire button (which I made even easier by assigning a keyboard button to, lol). I'm watching a movie at the same time as well. It can't be any more of a grind.

Erm...why not just play the game normally?

Upvote 0
Is there a quicker way to level berserkers? It's easy, but boy is it tedious. I'm playing the game in a window and standing in KF-office (using the tips provided in the big KF tactics thread) holding down the fire button (which I made even easier by assigning a keyboard button to, lol). I'm watching a movie at the same time as well. It can't be any more of a grind.

I've found that using the chainsaw also makes it incredibly easy, but I'm not sure if you get less melee damage out of it since you can't really overkill with it. The zeds drop as soon as they hit 0 health.

So far, chainsaw seems to be the best way since it's quickest and minimal effort. I wish that speeding up the game were possible without cheating since it doesn't make the game easier except in this situation!

Doesn't really matter now, I'm at 3.0M damage now and I can hit level 6 today with some effort.
I did it playing lots of hard/suicidal servers, and alternating with about 4 other classes that were also at level 5 so that made it less of a grind.
IMO you should just level up the perk in online games to increase your skill with the class; not much point or fun having a level 6 berserker and not having the ability to solo just about everything (including groups of crawlers) using melee weapons only (except for fleshpounds).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is there a quicker way to level berserkers? It's easy, but boy is it tedious. I'm playing the game in a window and standing in KF-office (using the tips provided in the big KF tactics thread) holding down the fire button (which I made even easier by assigning a keyboard button to, lol). I'm watching a movie at the same time as well. It can't be any more of a grind

For petes sake... Why cant you people just play the game normally and have fun at the same time?

Upvote 0

You started in December during the sale and already have level 6 Commando? How'd you pull that off?

Upvote 0
Zerker is my only lvl 6. I play nothing else. It is the most difficult and thus the most honorable class.

thats funny, i played it the other day for an entire game, having never played it properly before.

its harder yes, but it was nowhere near as useless as what people are saying it is.

i beleive firebug is more useless

but i do admit, i changed class on patriarch wave lol

Upvote 0