• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Slender Wood Forest (WIP)

Just some screenshots:
Shot00010.jpg

Shot00009.jpg

Shot00008.jpg

Shot00007-1.jpg

Shot00006-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

Looks great. Keep up the good work. Not to sure if you need all that crap added the guys above are talking about. It is hard to tell the darkness of a map by a screen shot.

Just keep on track until the beta comes out. Then listen to comments of what you should do after that. If people even comment on or play the map. You always get those guys who complain after you release the final. Saying "I dont like this. You should fix it." "Oh I dont play betas. This needs fixed" LOL.

Bottom line get your working project out. Then finish with decorations and glitch fixes as people comment on them.

Look forward to giving it a whirl.

Upvote 0
Looks great. Keep up the good work. Not to sure if you need all that crap added the guys above are talking about. It is hard to tell the darkness of a map by a screen shot.

Just keep on track until the beta comes out. Then listen to comments of what you should do after that. If people even comment on or play the map. You always get those guys who complain after you release the final. Saying "I dont like this. You should fix it." "Oh I dont play betas. This needs fixed" LOL.

Bottom line get your working project out. Then finish with decorations and glitch fixes as people comment on them.

Look forward to giving it a whirl.

I get what you mean, I'm not going to change the lighting anyway in this section because I think that it's fine as it is. However I am going to make the building look dirtier by probably adding paper thrown about everywhere im not sure about the overhaul in blood projectors though.

Upvote 0