• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

VOTE KF for best FPS - PCZONE Awards

voted. i'd love to see killing floor get at least top 5 in the fps list and see tripwire interactive get a rank in the best developer list. 5 bucks that activision or EA are gonna be on there. *barfs*

and if you've ever played neotokyo then you know that it REALLY deserves to win best indie game. and if you cant think of any indie game you like that has been released this year then just put neotokyo, it is such an awesome game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your entry has been received successfully. Good luck!

My selection:

Best FPS: Killing Floor
Best Action/Adventure: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sage
Best RPG: Borderlands
Best Sim: Dawn of Discovery
Best Sport: Fifa Manager 10
Best Strategy: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Best MMO: EVE Online: Dominion
Best Driving/Racing: Dirt 2
Best Indie Game: Madballs in Babo: Invasion PC
Best Developer: Tripwire Interactive
Game of the Year: Killing Floor
Most Wanted: Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Upvote 0
So is anyone else getting spam from these guys? I guess "confirm your entry" means "confirm your email address for our affiliates". I don't suppose anyone near Bath wants to drop by and express our appreciation?

I think you missed the famous "send me stuff im interested about" check box ;)

PS.
"Our newsletters may contain promotions or advertisements relating to goods or services provided by us or our group companies and associated third parties from time to time. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from an email newsletter you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions on the newsletter, on the Website, or by emailing [email protected], giving them your email address and details of the newsletter you no longer wish to receive."

Last edited:
Upvote 0