• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Post Your Photography!

I only found fun with cats when im throwing them to air... No matter how much spin they got, they will allways land on their feet (And that is very interesting too ^^) My friends cat somehow even liked this and came allways beg for more throwing (?????)

well my cat plays fetch

cats can have the most interesting habbits :p

Upvote 0
You can check my deviantArt for the rest of them

I'd like to state ahead of time that, unless otherwise mentioned, I do not post process my images in any way, shape, or form.

Also, sorry for page stretch. Let me know if the images stop working.

Mushroom_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

Hershey_Gardens_12_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

Cardinal_2_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

Sweet_Car_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

Hi_2_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

Scribble_Clouds_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

Phil_4_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

Toad_4_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

Pink_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

X_Marks_the_Spot_by_Kogitsunekun.jpg

Upvote 0
Incidentally, for all you photogrpahers you might be interested to see a site I'm working on for a photojournlaist friend of mine; he interviews people from all walks of life and takes a portrait pic. I will post the link when I have made the bugger :D

BTW there is nothing more forlorn looking than an off-season seaside funfair. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I had to Wiki what a Mamiya is, looks interesting. But man, that thing is huge. Great photos though. Do you develop your photographs yourself?

I've always thought that B&W still looks MUCH better out of a film camera than out of a digital. Film has that grainy, old-school look that is almost impossible to recreate using a DSLR. At least I've never managed to do it, if anyone knows how to do it, lemme know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I had to Wiki what a Mamiya is, looks interesting. But man, that thing is huge. Great photos though. Do you develop your photographs yourself?

I've always thought that B&W still looks MUCH better out of a film camera than out of a digital. Film has that grainy, old-school look that is almost impossible to recreate using a DSLR. At least I've never managed to do it, if anyone knows how to do it, lemme know.

Well Mamiya is just the brand, but I have two of their medium format cameras (M645 1000s and now the C220).

I do develop the film myself, I do black and white and slide (color positive) film. I leave the color negatives to the walgreens and send out because it's still insanely cheap to get done (cheap enough to justify the two week wait time for 120 lol).

Though I don't have a darkroom, so I can't make prints, but I am working on that haha.

And yes, film has it's own unique feel, and digital lets you manipulate it any way you want. It's great to play with it all. But I mainly use film for my own fun use.

Last edited:
Upvote 0