• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The Saboteur

What about performance issues on your PC, Klaus? Do you have any?

Their forums seem full of complaints from people with some pretty powerful nVidia machines, too.

The youtube play was obviously from a console.

I have ATI 4870 with 2 gigs of ram, game works perfectly fine on the highest graphics settlings possible
doesnt slow down even on the most intense scenes
- finished it today btw

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some screenshosts I took - I think FRAPS make it look alot worse then it is in game..

m37ut.jpg

4h6t07.jpg

2vl3cr6.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm incredibly surprised by how extremely good this game is. I just finished the prologue and so far it's definitely one of the best games I've played so far this year. Graphics sure aren't on par with Crysis but the art design is godlike! I also like the driving physics(good mix of arcade and realistic), stealth is nice and shooting feels ok as well. But what surprised me most was how matura the game is in terms of language, themes(sex etc.) and so on. Also I thought the facial expressions so far were better than in some other AAA games.

Upvote 0
Is it actually mature or does it just contain adult themes?
Well hard to describe.. but for example in one scene, shortly after your best friend died, you tell his mother that her son died(who was tortured and then shot multiple times sitting 1m away from you)...I'm usually not someone who's moved by something like that in games but somehow it kinda worked and generally I just didn't expect anything like that from this game, thought it was just run & gun like Merc2.

Upvote 0