• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Patty Mutator

And for the record, the giant commented out part in the code is from me, it removed the death ZED Time/Player killed one that broke it on occasion, hence why it references "MutArchon.ZombieBossA" instead of the default "KFChar.ZombieBoss" it's a copy of the patriarch up until the actual patriarch wave, just without the flashy kill/death
When I looked over and noticed the size of my scroll bar and tried to understand what I was looking at...i cried...closed it and played it...and haven't looked at it again yet...is there a specific section I should look at it just to see your section or did you really have to set ALL of that just for this one mutator? o_O;

Upvote 0
Is the final wave 1 patty? Or 1 patty and random waves of patty's showing up?

1 patty with his usual heal spawns (clots, clots+crawls, clots+crawls+stalks)

When I looked over and noticed the size of my scroll bar and tried to understand what I was looking at...i cried...closed it and played it...and haven't looked at it again yet...is there a specific section I should look at it just to see your section or did you really have to set ALL of that just for this one mutator? o_O;

it's the Default patriarch code with the "Dramatic death" sequences commented out

i'm working on a twisted version of it for the "Hydra" spec we're debating in another thread, Uscript is FUN! -.-

Upvote 0
1 patty with his usual heal spawns (clots, clots+crawls, clots+crawls+stalks)

it's the Default patriarch code with the "Dramatic death" sequences commented out

i'm working on a twisted version of it for the "Hydra" spec we're debating in another thread, Uscript is FUN! -.-
is that what this is...and yea ive been watching that thread but have been staying out of it as you guys go back and forth :x you actually have the graphical skills for that? and you program? i call hax :O

Upvote 0
is that what this is...and yea ive been watching that thread but have been staying out of it as you guys go back and forth :x you actually have the graphical skills for that? and you program? i call hax :O

i'm an amateur game designer by trade, i'm better at 2d/Vector than 3d, but i make do on occasion

in this case, i'll probably make a cheesy 2d concept set and find someone to 3d it and then hack a controller together for it and it's weapons to add it into the game as a mod

Uscript is just....f***, but i can work with it

Upvote 0
i'm an amateur game designer by trade, i'm better at 2d/Vector than 3d, but i make do on occasion

in this case, i'll probably make a cheesy 2d concept set and find someone to 3d it and then hack a controller together for it and it's weapons to add it into the game as a mod

Uscript is just....f***, but i can work with it
orly...what game company is based here!? o_O; i thought they were all out west :O (not that i've ever really looked lol)

and god i wish i had even mediocre graphical skills...mine tend to look like someone puked -.-;

Upvote 0
orly...what game company is based here!? o_O; i thought they were all out west :O (not that i've ever really looked lol)

and god i wish i had even mediocre graphical skills...mine tend to look like someone puked -.-;

I'm all indie design, mostly just quick things i made or modded, i'm working on making some profession indie-style games for retail though

Graphics wise, i started with fractals and went from there

Upvote 0
I downloaded it and i gave it a try... man, that was some serious ownage.

I played it on beginner and i had no perks, i survived wave 1 for about 5-6 minutes and i killed 1 patriarch using a axe, on wave 2... i done the biggest fail of all, forgot to buy a kevlar armor, and with that, my death was the result because they spawned from everywhere.

Upvote 0
I downloaded it and i gave it a try... man, that was some serious ownage.

I played it on beginner and i had no perks, i survived wave 1 for about 5-6 minutes and i killed 1 patriarch using a axe, on wave 2... i done the biggest fail of all, forgot to buy a kevlar armor, and with that, my death was the result because they spawned from everywhere.
hax! i can't even manage to kill a single one :O

Upvote 0
hax! i can't even manage to kill a single one :O

Lol jokes

I killed one just by shooting him with dual 9mm and axing him, but i got a "good" tactic for this particular mutator, but it also works for fleshpounds, bloats.

When the patriarch is coming from 2 directions, like 1 coming from left and another from the right, this got to happen at the exact time, when they are going to shoot/rocket, move out of the away and they will hit each other, and instead of coming after us, they will start to attack each other, and like that, it's easier to kill him. :p

Upvote 0
Lol jokes

I killed one just by shooting him with dual 9mm and axing him, but i got a "good" tactic for this particular mutator, but it also works for fleshpounds, bloats.

When the patriarch is coming from 2 directions, like 1 coming from left and another from the right, this got to happen at the exact time, when they are going to shoot/rocket, move out of the away and they will hit each other, and instead of coming after us, they will start to attack each other, and like that, it's easier to kill him. :p
hax! :O

i just kinda cry when I hear "One in the pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pipe"...i mean it always ends like this...
patnuke.jpg

It's just not even fair...

Upvote 0
Hi, I tried the Archon Fix and whenever I get near one Patriarch, this critical error message comes up saying this:

Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82]
CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2095 MHz with 3996MB RAM
Video: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (1855)
Failed to find function GetOriginalGroundSpeed in ZombieBossA KF-WestLondon.ZombieBossA
History: UObject::processEvent <- (ZombieBossA KF-WestLondon.ZombieBossA, Function MutArchonF.ZombieBossA.Escaping.Tick) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-WestLondon <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Any help, please?

Upvote 0