• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The knife

It looks like the KA-BAR Extreme.

Looks similar, but I think I prefer the serrated edge on the top.

ka-bar-extreme-d2-600.jpg
1EzSsS-0c32d84dfaf2822eb2e6b0fd79a417b4.png

Upvote 0
Pretty sure the knife is a fantasy knife. I've gone to gun and knife shows my whole life and never seen a combat knife with such a blocky serrated edge and skinny slick handle. The serrated edge is almost always on the bottom towards the hilt, and the hilt would need to be much thicker for appropriate push/pull power as theyre meant for stabbing and cutting through bones in close quarter combat.

Upvote 0
Pretty sure the knife is a fantasy knife. I've gone to gun and knife shows my whole life and never seen a combat knife with such a blocky serrated edge and skinny slick handle. The serrated edge is almost always on the bottom towards the hilt, and the hilt would need to be much thicker for appropriate push/pull power as theyre meant for stabbing and cutting through bones in close quarter combat.

is it possible for a human to cut thru another human's bone in a close quarter combat?

Upvote 0