• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fav/Least Fav White Listed Maps

My own map ofcourse :D Evil Residents.

Other than that I haven't really played that many custom ones. I did enjoy the arcade one for a while but to be honest it gets dull in the long run. It's just too open and small for my taste.

Which reminds me, I have yet to play my map with 6 players, or on anything harder than normal. So if anyone ever have time hook me up :)

Upvote 0
Faves:

Hopsitalhorrors
Grimpen
Suburbia
Cthlon (mainly because its new to us so we have that new map excitement at the moment)
Bedlam
Wyre
Biohazard-RV1
Carryonup
Thelongdarkroad
Filthscross
Cornermarket
Foundry

Worst:
Hard to say since I don't allow any horsemanure on the server. But if I had to pick a couple of abominations I've seen on other servers I'd have say Happy Hour and Tao spring to mind but there are many many more.

Upvote 0
To be honest, I hate almost all of the Arcade maps. They're just...ick. I don't have a specific reason, I just don't like 'em at all. Something feels off about 'em.

Of all whitelisted maps, I think I prefer the stock ones most of all. But Biohazard and thelongdarkroad both are favorites too. Aquastudy is fun from time to time too.

Upvote 0
I like all the offical maps.

Its hard to find any good custom maps, there are so much crap out there.. But, theres a few with great graphics and design such as Crash. Thats prolly my fav atm.

Personally I just dont like Arcade maps either, they are way too easy. I mean, in gastation you can just camp at the top of the station while in shopping central there are these HUGE hallways which give you plenty of time to aim and kill any specimen.... no challenge what so ever.

Upvote 0