• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The good stuff that happened thread

Nestor Makhno

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
I get tired of reading a load of negative, cynical stuff on forums (but not tired of writing it ;)) so I decided to start a thread for people to post about something good that has happened for/to them recently. Cynics need not bother posting in this thread.

Let me kick off by saying that today, completely out of the blue, someone offered me a free ticket for a place in one of the boxes for the football match of the year: Arsenal vs Chelsea on Sunday.

(but not tired of writing it ;))

I think the word is hypocrite. :eek: :D :D But good idea for a thread im to am sick of ppl *****ing about things on forums esp. about stuff that doesnt really matter.

best thing in a long time that has happened to me is mah Kittun

aw i just love her ^^

Nice one. My bike is my happy thing esp. after selling my old DT125 and spending 100 quid going down to that evil place south of Scotland just to be d i c k e d about by a yorkshire man that didnt even answer his phone and had already sold the bike before I got there.

I dont think ive been that angry with someone in a long time :mad::mad: but last week I bought a YZ125 from a guy in Edinburgh and he even brought the bike over for me :).

Upvote 0
Best thing recently is getting a new cellphone for free after two years walking around with a handsized wreck in my pocket.
Sony Ericsson Aino ftw.

And today i got new slippers with wool stuff on the inside to keep my feet warm, since they are always cold and my old pair fell apart. :)

lol,I got new slippers last week. I usually get beaded deerskin cause nothing beats a warm pair on a cold Canadian night. Moccasins are the best man!

Upvote 0