• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Skip the Trader Wait time in SP

Coco

Nov 9, 2009
It would be cool to skip the trader wait time in single player mode, when I'm training perks (beginner or normal) I complete a level in long in (23 min for beginner, 30 for normal) and that includes 15 MINUTES of trader wait-time which is really annoying.

It should be only on solo where you have that option because maybe some people use the free time to: Wield doors, heal teamates, set pipebombs, look for weapons/ ammo, etc. If they vote to "skip trader" then the people who didn't want to skip wouldn't have the chance to do the things i listed.

+1/2 for the button to skip trader

Upvote 0
It should be only on solo where you have that option because maybe some people use the free time to: Wield doors, heal teamates, set pipebombs, look for weapons/ ammo, etc. If they vote to "skip trader" then the people who didn't want to skip wouldn't have the chance to do the things i listed.

+1/2 for the button to skip trader

Or it could be a vote thing for multiplayer and it only ends if all people agree.

Upvote 0