• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Sneaky Peak

JustFilth

Grizzled Veteran
May 15, 2009
UK
www.leveldesigner.co.uk

FILTHSCROSS ( REMASTERED )

postcard1.jpg

postcard3.jpg

postcard2.jpg

postcard4.jpg

Above are a few pics of the remastered version of Filthscross.

I have rebuilt the map from scratch but kept the layout more or less in keeping with prior versions. It was started when i was updating FCv5. The idea was simply to collapse the central tunnel to allow me to place an antiportal under the debris to help with performance. Alas it turned out to be a fatal mistake as I just could not stop with the new theme!

What you will find new? well the underground area as been shortened and the outside/city area enlarged. The concept behind the original version was from the wanting to be able to enter the underground system in the stock map WestLondon. Sadly though I seemed to have over tipped the balance and the wanting swung the other way, whenever I played FC I just wanted to run around the city.

What I have tried to do Is provide enough of both cravings with this version.

So the choice will now be do you fight in the eerie twilight of a decimated city or in the dark depths of an old Victorian subway system.

Either way prepare for all out war. IT'S A COMING!!!

Last edited:
Hey

Hey

Actually no. I did like the Adict lay out. I research everything. I found a music band that used the Adict instead of Addict. It gave me the idea. I thought hey that looks cool. Plus it is more unique then Addict. Some people are not into unique as you can see. Instead of asking how I got the name. They go hey you miss spelled that.

Could not find the same page but here is one example. Not to sure on these guys music. LOL. Love the design work for the posters. How they used Adicts. Like I said I will change it. There is always some one who just has to be a smart guy.

http://www.myspace.com/adicts

It is also like one my clan names. The Clan Hassassins. People say there is no such thing as Hassassins. You miss spelled it. It is supposed to be Assassins. Instead of asking or researching.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My only suggestion is make sure you get your art meshes to proper player scale! :)

What are you talking about?

Don't worry about it theddle they're just teasing ya. :cool:

Lots of gimicky stuff like that just doesn't work and when it doesn't work it should just be dropped.

If they were really that fussed about english we'd still be using words like yesterweek and yestermonth. :p

If we were worried about english that much, we would loose half the forums. LOL

Oh and Fifth changed teh screen shots. So everyone knows.

Last edited:
Upvote 0