• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Seriously.... pple are whining about 1 shot HS kills?!?!?!?

joecheeze

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2009
in you're attic
First of all the only way to 1 shot HS kill a FP is to be a high level SS with a Xbow and get a dead aim shot to the head. You earned the right to do this by shooting endless amounts of zed heads. why complain???? admittedly, The bow does go through any and all zeds it comes in contact with.

If you are thinking that the game is too easy then you are playing on a difficulty that is too easy, playing with good teamwork, and/or have awesome leet skillz. If that's the case then Its a sign that u need to mix it up a bit and/or wait for the new "killer awesome" patch that has people already speculating. I still find this game very challenging on hard with a 6 man pub team, especially on the new maps that has crazy close spawn points for the zeds. enjoy the game for what it is. The bloodiest, goriest, dismembering, no holds barred slaughter fest! Embrace the tools of destruction! There are more zeds willing to quench you thirst for gore, and beg for led based lobotomy. Indulge them.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Reactions: trick
First of all the only way to 1 shot HS kill a FP is to be a high level SS with a Xbow and get a dead aim shot to the head. You earned the right to do this by shooting endless amounts of zed heads. why complain???? admittedly, The bow does go through any and all zeds it comes in contact with.
Well, not quite. As far as I understand it anyone, regardless of perk and level, can pick up a crossbow and instantly kill a scrake or fleshpound in one headshot. I was doing this yesterday in a six-man hard game as my medic.

I'm pretty sure this holds true for even suicidal as well.

Upvote 0
First of all the only way to 1 shot HS kill a FP is to be a high level SS with a Xbow and get a dead aim shot to the head. You earned the right to do this by shooting endless amounts of zed heads.
What about the people that spent all that time dealing 5.5 million damage with their weapons, killed so many of x enemy, etc. that can't perform near as well with their best perk weapon? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
What about the people that spent all that time dealing 5.5 million damage with their weapons, killed so many of x enemy, etc. that can't perform near as well with their best perk weapon? :rolleyes:

In that case they obviously get other benefits. such as more armor, better healing, better wide swath of damage, more carry weight, faster moving speed. Duh

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think people are complaining moreso about the Sharpshooters capabilities with its new weapon, the M14 EBR. The crossbow, at the moment, is a whole other issue since any class can pick it up and wreak havoc with it (though I would hate to see anyone but a Medic or Sharpshooter using it).

Upvote 0
Seriously now what is 'HS' in the context of your post?
Make sense please. I guess it's not 'hunting shotgun'.

Stop using silly abbreviations. This is no chatroom.
You actually have time to type out posts.

Edit: Is it 'headshot'? You seriously abbreviated such a short word?
I'd like to take my time to emphasize how needless, redundant and stupid that is:
V e r y s t u p i d, stop it. Gosh.

Moving on...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I'd like to take my time to emphasize how needless, redundant and stupid that is:

Moving on...
You obviously never played many FPSs in your gaming career.

Upvote 0

Moving on...

yay its the grammar police.
grammar%20police.jpg
93927226v6_480x480_Front.jpg

Upvote 0
I don't care about grammar.
If I would, I would complain much, much more often. About my own posts.
It's just that I actually spent time wondering what you might mean with that silly abbreviation.
Time I will never get back.

I hope you're happy now.

Anyway, back to topic.

Well I'm kinda split on this one.
On one hand, dealing a lot of damage is the sharpies job and hitting heads it not always easy peasy and if you mess up, you get mauled into oblivion.
Skill should be rewarded.
On the other hand, holy crap what 1 shotting fleshpounds on a 6 man suicidal game?
You must admit that this is a bit over the top, don't you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0