• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Introductions :)

Guns don't kill people. Uh-uh. I kill people. With guns.

pow

I am Omar. I am awesome. I own all the tripwire games but only play KF really. I bow to my TWI shrine once a day and I have notorius belly button lint.
You will find me around the forum giving undescriptive half-assed map reviews and feeding hamburgers to the trolls in the troll cage.
I am the ORIGINAL zed-time jumping axe power strike of doom inventor.

If you see me in-game throwing money at the specimens instead of grenades in hopes that it will explode, please feel free to remind me that money is not volatile as I sometimes forget.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How is everyone doing? Love the game, I tried the free weekend on Steam and just can't stop ****ing playing! Bought it a few minutes ago, just to make sure I won't forget before the sale ends. :)

Question: Does anyone else's posts on this forum have to be approved by a moderator? That seems a bit silly, knowing this place has quite a lot of posters.
Welcome. And yes, every new member needs to have their posts approved until a certain point.

Upvote 0
I am new as well, was debating about buying this game since it released but never did, saw there was this thing called a "Free-Weekend" this weekend so I finally decided to check it out. I am kicking myself for waiting this long to purchase this game. I have been trying to find a survival horror game (co-op) to play since L4D turned out to be a disappointment to me. This game is by far my new favourite game. I am mostly medic as on the free weekend you never see them (newbs only want sharpshooter because I guess they don't understand that you can rank up perks even by not playing them.) so I am currently a 3/0/2/0/0/1 perk layout that runs around with dual pistols and a katana and heals people and only fire to defend myself. I like to play on hard and suicidal as it is a challenge and I know what the Q key does! :p

Hope to see alot of you on the forums and in game!

Upvote 0
Howdy!

Howdy!

Howdy!

name's Deetex.

I took advantage of Steam's Freeplay weekend for KF, and I was instantly sold.

Already enjoying killing zombies in the Source Engine(L4D), I found killing zombies in the UT engine yielded a few benefits, such as more zombies on screen, higher diversity in weapons, more players per round etc.

I bought the full thing Sunday afternoon and am actively advertising the game to all my friends and colleagues.

Upvote 0
My name's irrelevant, but my online ID is Revenant. I'm a PS3 & PC player, and are one of the many people who bought the game upon getting the chance to take it for a test drive during the weekend.

On Steam itself I have the Orange Box along with a random assortment of games including L4D (which I have unfortunately noticed is the subject of a lot of arguements here), and are fairly active despite current real-life responsibilities.

I've always been a sniper on FPS games; I find myself playing Sharpshooter more than anything else, but will probably give everything a shot (if only to get that one particular achievement cleared).

Upvote 0