• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Counter Strike Like Mod For Killing Floor: Your Team vs Another

Oh ok I thought you wanted to direct port those pathetic excuses for FPS weapon models.
no not at all, has anyone ever played the UWMV mod for CS:S & the Resistance & liberation mod for HL2??? these mods have pretty good weapon meshes so I may use them & animate them but I need a coder.

& Dest I'll post up some pics soon or a video download link for My progress if I am to succeed.

I have also been working on an FPS intro movie to KF, the only reason it is FPS is because TPS seems to be much harder for me to animate. I have been doing all this work in Maya but I don't have textures or emitters in Maya. The video is the Manor map but I can't upload it at the moment because it is around 187 MB & I am currently using Dial Up so I may upload it elsewhere at another time.

Upvote 0
no not at all, has anyone ever played the UWMV mod for CS:S & the Resistance & liberation mod for HL2??? these mods have pretty good weapon meshes so I may use them & animate them but I need a coder.

& Dest I'll post up some pics soon or a video download link for My progress if I am to succeed.

I have also been working on an FPS intro movie to KF, the only reason it is FPS is because TPS seems to be much harder for me to animate. I have been doing all this work in Maya but I don't have textures or emitters in Maya. The video is the Manor map but I can't upload it at the moment because it is around 187 MB & I am currently using Dial Up so I may upload it elsewhere at another time.

Wait your using Dial UP? Then how do you play KF? Steam wont run on dial up.

EDIT: Oops double post sorry

Upvote 0
yea Steam does run but My dial up only goes at a horrifying 3.5KBPS & I don't start KF through Steam I start it through the System folder.

How much do you pay for dial up? also where do you live cuz I think you need new internets. If theres bell in the area they have a decent 512kbps plan at like 20 bucks a month. Also you can take it with you places anywhere theres a plug. Ok now im just ranting so heres the link sorry this is so off topic OP.

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/interne...wse/getDetailPage&_pageLabel=PrsShpInt_Access:eek:

Upvote 0
awesome I can now upload the vid because it's compressed size is 26MB & unzipped is 187MB - video is about 10% complete

TRIPLE POST WTF MAN ARE YOU CRAZY? Just kidding but anyway I sadly don't have DSL because my security system wont allow it to run. The one i use is just a modem that gets a wireless internet signal and you plug it into the wall. Basically its wireless and portable but not like those USB modems. Its only 512kbps modem and I get around 64kbps download so its not perfect but it does the job. In source engine games I get like 100 ping but in KF i get like 200 ping I think its the engine because both servers are on the same deticated server box.

SOMEONE MAKE ANOTHER KF TEAM STRIKES MAP NOW!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0