• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This is it..

Other than the fact that they grow more and more resiliant to Husk fireball attacks as they level up :rolleyes:

So you mean the Firebug will be killed by the Fleshpounds instead after all his team was downed by the Husk?

Unless you mean he takes the Husk head on since he *should* be immune to his ranged attack while his allies down him.

Upvote 0
First of all:
TWI - thanks again for the update! :)
Already purchased the Nightfall character pack ;)

Demolitions = 25k with explosives for lvl1, is that the same scale as it was with the other perks?
Yep:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=31487
I can confirm 100k with explosives for lvl2.

Edit: Gotta say they've really put alot of effort in here. The new menu's look good and the 'set-up' ingame menu with the video window for the DLC is pretty cool. Seems they haven't increased any effects at lvl6 other than weapon and discount. Unfortunately my

Upvote 0
Also is it me or does it look like Demolitions is already underpowered, the reload time on the m36 is like 7 seconds or something ridiculous.

Seems like the new 'superweapons' do trade usually something for something. Reloading it will take ages that's for sure, but ability to unload it in basically two seconds of bang bang bang bang bang bang bang ought to mean that unless you were completley surrounded you should have those seven seconds time to reload it without any issues.

Even lvl1 demolition pretty much raped Patriarch on hard :p

Upvote 0
Seems like the new 'superweapons' do trade usually something for something. Reloading it will take ages that's for sure, but ability to unload it in basically two seconds of bang bang bang bang bang bang bang ought to mean that unless you were completley surrounded you should have those seven seconds time to reload it without any issues.

Even lvl1 demolition pretty much raped Patriarch on hard :p

And on top of that, it's not heavy at all, you have plenty of room to carry a backup weapon.

Upvote 0