• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[No title]

And here comes the changelog:

• Added an all new fireball projectile launching specimen called the Husk.

• Added a new Perk called Demolitions. This Perk's new weapons are the Pipe Bomb, M79 Grenade Launcher, and M32 Grenade Launcher.

• Added new weapons for existing Perks:
    Support: AA12 Automatic Shotgun(with Alt-Fire Semi-Auto mode)
    Sharpshooter: M14 EBR Semit Automatic Sniper rifle(With Alt-Fire Laser Sight)
    Commando: SCAR Automatic Rifle(with Alt-Fire Semi-Auto mode)
    Medic: MP7M Modified Sub-machine Gun(with Alt-Fire Heal Dart)
  • Added 3 New Maps: KF-Bedlam, KF-Wyre, and KF-Waterworks(the Grindhouse Wave 1 first place finisher)

• Extended Perk Level to 6 with Gold Perk Icons to signify to others that you are Level 6. New perk levels included enhanced abilities for each perk.

• Added 22 new Achievements focused on the new Perk, Maps, and Weapons.

• Completely redone User Interface with a more user friendly Trader Menu design.

• Implemented new Headshot system that improves headshot detection in network games. Additionally this system fixes Insta-Kill Decap on Fleshpound when attacking up close, and fixes the headshot detection issues on the Scrake.

• Improved Healing tool functionality. Healing tool will no longer give "false positives" where the healing animation plays but no actual healing occured. Healing should be easier to perform as well.

• Added ability to Repair Body Armor at Trader, with the additional ability to partially repair the armor when low on money.

• Improved Collision Detection on players. Should allow you to shoot Zeds near other players where the old cylinder collision would not.

• Tweaked Clot attack animations.

• Fixed not being able to properly select your Perk in the Lobby Menu when you join a game during Trader Time.

• Fixed 3rd Person Nade throwing animations not working online.

• Fixed issues with the UPnP system implemented in version 1007. The UPNP system should now properly handle opening ports on many more routers. UPNP system is now asychronous so will no longer make the game appear to hitch if the UPNP system is active. Including a new INI setting for disabling UPnP support.

• Fixed known exploits on all official maps(KF-BioticsLab, KF-Farm, KF-Foundry, KF-Manor, KF-Offices, and KF-WestLondon).

Have fun!

Upvote 0
Love the fact that you can save money on doing armor repair! Havn't played with medic yet to see if the fix really works, but if it does it will make medic much better! The trader menu is awesome just got to get use to it a bit more. Really wanna test out the head shoot detection to see if its improved.

On a side note the first and only game I played so far I spawned as a lvl 5 sharpshooter and spawned with a lever action rifle... anyone else see this bug?

Upvote 0
Implemented new Headshot system that improves headshot detection in network games. Additionally this system fixes Insta-Kill Decap on Fleshpound when attacking up close, and fixes the headshot detection issues on the Scrake

This was really all I needed to hear. Scarkes, no more, I dub thee...Scrakes!

Upvote 0
Love the fact that you can save money on doing armor repair! Havn't played with medic yet to see if the fix really works, but if it does it will make medic much better! The trader menu is awesome just got to get use to it a bit more. Really wanna test out the head shoot detection to see if its improved.

On a side note the first and only game I played so far I spawned as a lvl 5 sharpshooter and spawned with a lever action rifle... anyone else see this bug?

You probably get the crossbow then as a level 6 :p

Upvote 0