• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor now pre-loading for Free Weekend of play on Steam - IGN Preview

There is no official release time, nor will there be. It all depends when the final build is uploaded, passes final checks, and the big button is pushed.
So that confirms it. There IS a big *** red button at Tripwire's headquarters. We must steal this button for it possesses the greatest powers of the universe!

Upvote 0
Still don't agree with post release payable content no matter how small but this free content is really pretty substantial and I must say thank you Tripwire. Top grade stuff and alot of it. Nice!
So ... what part of developers actually being able to feed and clothe their children are you actually against?

This comes across like a "have you stopped beating your wife?" question, but seriously -- I see this sentiment expressed about games all the time and I have to wonder. You don't want the people who've given you pleasure to receive reward for giving you more? Do you just feel entitled to the time and effort of people you've thrown a little money at in the past for eternity just because you deigned to toss them a buck or two? What is it that you think you've bought for $20, $50, $XXX in perpetuity? I really, seriously, want to know.

You see, on my planet, we buy a product. If we like it, and we feel we got our value from a product, if the producers want to give me something else that works with or enhances that product, we give them more dreck-mahls. That's our currency. If we don't think we got that value for the original money we dropped, we don't. That way, when the original producers of the thing we like make something new, we're more likely to reward them with dreck-mahls, and they can feed their little hatchlings while they make more things that we might like. We call it "capitalism."

So, how does it work on your planet, subcreature?

Upvote 0
Still don't agree with post release payable content no matter how small but this free content is really pretty substantial and I must say thank you Tripwire. Top grade stuff and alot of it. Nice!

You sir are either

A: a very poor person or somebody with no job

or

B: Jewish

Seriously, it's a TINY amount of money and they're right, TWI are not some big company with tons of rich employees. They are people who earn their bread like you and I do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

As some of you may know I started my own little war on IW and Activision. See off topic and general.

I just wanted Tripwire to know I have been plugging your game to the IW community. Maybe we will get some new blood and mappers:D from there. One thing is for sure the modders and mappers had some talent in COD.

Seems to me IW has given up on trying to control their forums. LOL.

Anyways hurry up on the release. I am ready. So are my friends and people I am dragging along. :p I want to blow things up. :cool:

Upvote 0