• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor now pre-loading for Free Weekend of play on Steam - IGN Preview

Well, I for one can say that after "heavy metal", my ping is pretty bad, even on my fav servers (which is obviously run okay before patch, or else why it's my favs?)

But funny thing is that, I realized that my ping is top, my kill is top, so I changed my steam name to "topPing_topKil" and got kill steal and changed back =))

Upvote 0
Good to se TWI adding more free maps, weapons and more 'optional skins' this is how you do DLC nuff said.
By the way sweet looking new characters :cool:
killing-floor-update-hands-on-20091020000533192_640w.jpg

Also several things:-
1. Dibs on the bomb squad dude on the far left :p
2. The skeleton dude reminds me of Rios from Army of Two
3. The zombie dude might be a 'failed test subject' also good call 'bout his armor cause if you take a close look his armor is scared and dented so he may well of nicked if off a corpse.
4. The dude in the suit I'm not too fond of I'm afraid.

*note if you look at the SCAR the bloke in the suit is holding you'll see that is a SCAR-H (H standing for heavy) so it could be the FP slayer us commandos have been waiting for ;)

Upvote 0
I am disappointed that there is no love for the Firebug. Every other perk now has a bunch of weapons to select from and the Firebug still only has the Flamethrower.

There are so much ideas you could have added for the Firebug like:
- Flare Pistol
- Incendiary ammonition for the normal pistols
- Enhancement to the primary firemode of the flamethrower, where the flame turns blue after some time if u fire constantly, dealing more damage.
- A secondary mode for the flamethrower where u can spray some oil on the ground and set it on fire to build a flamewall.
- Or anything else that would have made the Firebug more versatile

Dont get me wrong. I really enjoy having new content for Killing Floor and i really appreciate your work. But this time i wished there would be something new for my perk.

Upvote 0
I am disappointed that there is no love for the Firebug. Every other perk now has a bunch of weapons to select from and the Firebug still only has the Flamethrower.

There are so much ideas you could have added for the Firebug like:
- Flare Pistol
- Incendiary ammonition for the normal pistols
- Enhancement to the primary firemode of the flamethrower, where the flame turns blue after some time if u fire constantly, dealing more damage.
- A secondary mode for the flamethrower where u can spray some oil on the ground and set it on fire to build a flamewall.
- Or anything else that would have made the Firebug more versatile

Dont get me wrong. I really enjoy having new content for Killing Floor and i really appreciate your work. But this time i wished there would be something new for my perk.

Not to mention a molotov that you actually hold in your hand and not those incendiary grenades that i don't think feel right.

Upvote 0