• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I got my first compliment yersterday!

We were playing foundry on hard i think with just 3 people...

We were a toghtly knit griup, wiping out the zombies and whatnot, and people started commenting on how the three of us were able to fight off so many zombies.

I dont know why, but it made feel warm and fuzzy. :3

Maybe it's your computer which are warm and fuzzy, or a cloth grap you from behind and hug you and make you warm and fuzzy, or ....

....*look back*..

Guys, a fp behind me. Good bye, guys.......

Upvote 0
Maybe it's your computer which are warm and fuzzy, or a cloth grap you from behind and hug you and make you warm and fuzzy, or ....

....*look back*..

Guys, a fp behind me. Good bye, guys.......

I'm certain this was an attempt at humor, but the bad grammer and mispellings turned into something humorous for reasons the poster never intended...

Upvote 0
LMAO. It's happened before, so these days I just charge in and grenade myself to death.

same. back in the mod we would all usually stay and either cheer or tell the person they have no chance in hell of surviving - which was mostly true. now however, things are different, ppl just leave and find a new server. lots of rage quitting also.

Upvote 0
Wanna see my compliment?

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
is that a new meme? i can't keep up with these things anymore.

yes compliments are nice, it's even good to thank the medic every now and then, because everyone knows you have to run away from the medic when he tries to heal you, it's part of the perk :p

if someone decapitates a fleshpound before he rages or gets in range, say nice shot

you get smacked around by a fleshpound, it dies, but there's a siren about to scream next to you, certainly you're going to die, until you notice your health is almost full again, oh it's the medic, thank him

good communication can sometimes lead to good teamwork

Upvote 0