• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Stats

We just have to remember playing Killing Floor is not about being the #1 all the time, it is about having fun. :D

True.
Imo there shouldn't even be ranking system scoreboard in game.

Anyway, if there will be stats system in future, i'll definately buy a radar or aimbot from Helios.
If you want me on top of some list, don't expect me to waste time having fun in kf.

Upvote 0
This isn't hard at all. You can either do it the L4D way, where you see your statistics in your 'view games' tab, or just put in rankings on 'killingfloorthemgame.com' website and add a rankings tab there.

If it were up to me to choose between the two, I'd say RANKINGs, because it will make the players more competitive, therefore adding a bit more longevity to the game.

Upvote 0
it will make the players more competitive, therefore adding a bit more longevity to the game.
If anything the above is the reason I wouldn't want to see stats added. People getting angry about kill stealing -firebug burning aside- is just stupid in a co-op game. As long as every player pitches in and you win then that's that.

But add a stats page and it's:
"You're stealing my kills"
"You're ruining my accuracy"
"Stop taking my heal points"

This will kill the co-op even more than the current game state has and with no co-op why bother playing a co-op game?

Upvote 0