• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Too bad about the BF2 type stats but good news for the padders

I just don't understand the point of trying to change something no one has any idea about.

its not about trying to change something, its about to voice your opinnion and your concerns
it doesnt matter if they are spot on or not, if you have insight or not but by voicing what you dont want, or what you fear you indirectly help TWI make their game better

but as allways this has to stay in the right borders
noone wants anyone to constantly whine about something, or press his opinnion on others (see lag compensation thread for this)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
don't look at "join dates" to the TW forums.... i've played RO since 2006 but never got around to joining the forums until early 2008. everyone regardless of how long they've been playing is entitled to their opinions. some ideas sound smart to some, some also sound stupid to others.

the fact that we all sit here posting about a video game in general could be considered, stupid so.......let's just all be stupid together in a nice way? :eek:

Upvote 0
don't look at "join dates" to the TW forums.... i've played RO since 2006 but never got around to joining the forums until early 2008. everyone regardless of how long they've been playing is entitled to their opinions. some ideas sound smart to some, some also sound stupid to others.

the fact that we all sit here posting about a video game in general could be considered, stupid so.......let's just all be stupid together in a nice way? :eek:

i know mate, i know
it was just to show that his overall atitude towards critics is wrong imo

PS: pfff 2008 noob :p

Upvote 0
just being able to play RO: HOS will be reward enough, hero or no hero! I have enough faith that it's gonna be wholly awesome! So now I've just gotta avoid jail, hospital and death until the eventual release date.... and god, I've gotta fly out to Japan in a week... don't crash, must live to play ROHOS! How's swine flu going? is it still rabid? @_@

Upvote 0
eep!!

Oh I do hope beer-hunter's wrong about this. It's bad enough being swarmed by team-killers whenever you're lucky enough to get the sniper role; having unique weapons to choose from will most likely result in more tk'ing than enemy killing!

Earning medals to show on your mantle-piece is one thing; and sometimes I get more than fustrated when a total rookie snaps up the SL or Engineer role. I suppose unlocks duing a round (real short-term perks) would be nice, so every, single battle you earn your brew. But the potential ability to swagger into any public game to a locker full of specal abilities and guns is just going to pander to the stat-whores.

Upvote 0
..aahh, the recent phenomenom that is acheivements, that games nowadays seemingly cannot do without.
It looks like playing simply for the reward of enjoyment and improving your skills is not enough anymore.

At this rate your gonna end up with achievements for MS word; maybe if you produce a document without using the delete or refering to spellcheck, or for creating the longest logical sentences.
Phaps you'll unlock fonts.

Upvote 0
At this rate your gonna end up with achievements for MS word; maybe if you produce a document without using the delete or refering to spellcheck, or for creating the longest logical sentences.
Phaps you'll unlock fonts.

That would be quite a feat for kids these days creating a coherent document.
They should make an achievement for a document or post without the words "epic" "fail" "ftw" so we no longer hear this crap.

Upvote 0